Ohio Roll Call

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
I ordered through King's here in Cincy. In hindsight, it might have been a rookie move since they are a "newer" dealership in the grand scheme of things. I wonder if their allocation is smaller than the old guard around town.
Sponsored

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have any Ohio customers received build dates, yet?
Week of oct 4th for me. I’m looking to see if I am the first in the area w a build date…

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on August 10th from Roush Ford in Hilliard. Got my production date for October 11th today. No idea how or why it happened so quick, but I'm not going to complain. As for the process, I had to put $500 down. They also waived the $645 acquisition fee.
High five, Sir!!!

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Week of oct 4th for me. I’m looking to see if I am the first in the area w a build date…
Awesome! I'll be curious to see how long it takes to build and get scheduled for delivery. October can't come soon enough now. It's like waiting for Christmas as a kid.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 18 Jun...Lariat trim with the hybrid engine. Area 51. Replacing my '96 F150. I think this is going to be fun!

Last edited:

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also...per a Ricart sales rep, they expect to see stock Mavericks in November.

OP
OP
Leggo

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone on the west side of the state heard about trainers coming our way? I'm hoping that there will be one coming our way soon, but I haven't heard anything, and as far as I know, none of the dealers in the Dayton area have either.

Sevesteen

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat Lux, 18 Honda Fit
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Piqua, ordered last week from Sidney. No deposit, doc fee was about what I'd seen others report.

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am in Mansfield but ordered mine from dealer in Norwalk. they are great with no pressure on sales. I ordered XL hybrid velocity blue on August 4th but no scheduled production yet

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
Has anyone on the west side of the state heard about trainers coming our way? I'm hoping that there will be one coming our way soon, but I haven't heard anything, and as far as I know, none of the dealers in the Dayton area have either.
My dealer here in Cincy was clueless about it as well. I have not heard anything for our area, but they were in Columbus last week.

OP
OP
Leggo

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer here in Cincy was clueless about it as well. I have not heard anything for our area, but they were in Columbus last week.
Yeah, I was hoping they were coming this way next, but no luck. I saw somewhere that a carbonized gray one was spotted heading south in Toledo, maybe they are coming this way. If I hear anything I will definitely let you all know.

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, I was hoping they were coming this way next, but no luck. I saw somewhere that a carbonized gray one was spotted heading south in Toledo, maybe they are coming this way. If I hear anything I will definitely let you all know.
The trainer that I saw in Columbus said he just goes where he's told. Basically, it sounded like he could be in Michigan one day, PA the next, Indiana following that and so on. Didn't sound like there was any rhyme or reason where they send the trainers. I would have thought, with 4+ dealerships in Columbus, they would have hit them all in a week, but that didn't happen.

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
The trainer that I saw in Columbus said he just goes where he's told. Basically, it sounded like he could be in Michigan one day, PA the next, Indiana following that and so on. Didn't sound like there was any rhyme or reason where they send the trainers. I would have thought, with 4+ dealerships in Columbus, they would have hit them all in a week, but that didn't happen.
It is a weird thing. It is almost as if the dealership has to request the training, and we know how clueless some of these dealers are in general.
Sponsored