Ohio Roll Call

46weasel

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Ram 1500, 18 Kona, Maverick(maybe) ord 12/10/21
Saw my first "in the wild " maverick on Saturday sfternoon at Circleville Krogers. It was a sharp looking area 51 but didn't get close enough to note the model details. Started thinking they were myth for a while.
Sponsored

scottcav9176

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Taurus
Saw my first "in the wild " maverick on Saturday sfternoon at Circleville Krogers. It was a sharp looking area 51 but didn't get close enough to note the model details. Started thinking they were myth for a while.
I have an Area 51 Maverick in Circleville, but I wasn't at Kroger today. Surely there isn't another one in Circleville! I have yet to see another one on the road.

Edit: Just realized you said Saturday. That might have been me. 😂

Fixer upper

First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Ever go to giant Eagle in barberton?
479AEBC9-085C-469C-A427-F94440368E5F.jpeg
Yes, that was probably me! I went first to license bureau to get my tags and then walked over to giant eagle!

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, that was probably me! I went first to license bureau to get my tags and then walked over to giant eagle!
That is Exactly where this one was parked. I was a bit disappointed to leave before you came out though to see your twin!

Thejackal151

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 chevy malibu
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine just came in a Fred Martin Ford in Austintown!! I got to take a test drive today and play with it a little. Just have to wait till Wednesday for my wife to be off work to take possession.

Sponsored

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine just came in a Fred Martin Ford in Austintown!! I got to take a test drive today and play with it a little. Just have to wait till Wednesday for my wife to be off work to take possession.
I picked up my Hybrid XLT at Cortland's Mark Thomas Ford. What model did you get. Maybe we can meet up some time to check them out. I've not seen any others here in Trumbull.

Thejackal151

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 chevy malibu
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I picked up my Hybrid XLT at Cortland's Mark Thomas Ford. What model did you get. Maybe we can meet up some time to check them out. I've not seen any others here in Trumbull.
I got a hybrid Lariat lux/360 in Carbonized grey, my dealer messaged me that my unicorn came in lol

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a hybrid Lariat lux/360 in Carbonized grey, my dealer messaged me that my unicorn came in lol
Mine is also Carbonized Gray. I picked mine up 1/7.

GlockEDC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I am in the Middletown/Hamilton area. SW Ohio with a Cactus Gray and have only seen 2 other Mavs in the wild.

todd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So... What do we think of an Ohio chapter of maverick owners that meet in like Columbus every summer??? Any interest or ideas?

Sponsored

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Maverick is in!!! I stopped everything and immediately went to the dealership!!!! They all loved it and it is great! The seats are comfortable. I am so happy!! Accessories are getting put on at the dealership,not to mention what I have at home. Area 51,Lariat, 4 pin hitch receiver,spray in bedliner, Hybrid ordered 18 June!!!

Bob0828

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Escape, soon Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Maverick is in!!! I stopped everything and immediately went to the dealership!!!! They all loved it and it is great! The seats are comfortable. I am so happy!! Accessories are getting put on at the dealership,not to mention what I have at home. Area 51,Lariat, 4 pin hitch receiver,spray in bedliner, Hybrid ordered 18 June!!!
Congratulations. I just moved to priority 2. Hoping to get a build date soon

RGoose85

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
If anyone in Northeast Ohio is looking for a Maverick (or any other Ford), I would highly recommend Klaben Ford Lincoln in Kent. Yesterday (Wednesday), after having contacted a number of dealers over the past three or four weeks, I noticed an XLT Hybrid pop up on Ford's inventory checker that said "Just Arrived" at Klaben Ford. I see these all the time, and I typically send a request for a price. I submitted a request for info even though it looked like it was a customer order. A few minutes later I received a call from a salesman named Branden Johnson. He confirmed that it was a customer order, but he said that there was a chance that the customer wasn't going to take delivery. He said that I would have first shot if that happened. Having seen the MSRP, I asked him what the price would be. He said, "We don't mark anything up over MSRP." I was kinda surprised, but I think I held my composure. He said he was going to be speaking with the customer later in the day, and he would get back with me after. This was around 10 AM. I hadn't heard anything from him by 6 PM (their closing time), so I called him back. He said he had just spoken with the customer and was told that the guy was leaning toward not taking it, but he was going to talk it over with his wife and give a definite answer by 10 AM the next day (Today -Thursday). At that time I mentioned X-plan pricing, knowing that most dealers weren't honoring that on "stock" Mavericks. He said, "We still honor A/Z/D/X-plan." I was pretty shocked, and I told him that it was nice to hear of a dealership doing business that way. I also had a $500 First Responder rebate. (This is such a long paragraph...)

Anyway, I really wasn't expecting the truck to become available, but I received a call from Branden shortly after 9 AM today stating "We're good to go." I was thinking, "What?! This can't be right." I sent Branden my info, and he sent me a purchase order for my credit union. No pressure whatsoever to finance through the dealership. Everything went as smoothly as it possibly could. I live south of Columbus so it was almost a three hour drive for me, but I was in and out of the dealership with my new ride in a little over an hour.

I don't have a good pic to post at the moment because, by the time I had a moment to take any pics, it was already dark. Anyway, I am now the proud owner of an Area 51 XLT Hybrid with the Luxury Pkg and CP360! Thank you Branden and Klaben Ford!
I got mine from liberty Ford Parma hts September 2021 with no markup

legs1957

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Conrad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up my black xl hybrid today from Classic Ford in Mentor OH. I can not say enough good things on how they treat their customers. I would highly suggest anyone thinking of purchasing a Ford product to give them a try. No markup, no nonsense like I've heard other members post about. Thanks to Greg my salesperson.
Ford Maverick Ohio Roll Call 20220502_170002
Sponsored

Last edited: