Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi!

I just took ownership of a Cactus Grey XL 2.0 in Columbus, Ohio. I’ll be getting an after market spray in liner put in this week. I also need to chase down Cubbies, as my model doesn’t have cubbies and I regret that now. Haha. Even one would be handy.
Where do you plan on going for the liner? I’m thinking of going through bullet liner out on industrial parkway whenever mine gets here
Sponsored

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have had bullet liner on Industrial Parkway do 2 bed liners for my last 2 F150s, their work and product is excellent. I wish my Maverick Lariat Lux did not come with the Ford bed liner, I prefer the bullet product much better.

Dalestillwaiting

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 lariet
Cleveland area here ordered June 25th area 51 hybrid lux with sliding window. No build date yet. However Friday I received a call from my dealer and they have a Mav coming in soon but its a ecoboost (all the same features on my order) well i dont wanna jinx but i put down a deposit. fingers crossed. I have been waiting patiently for months one delay after another. I can finally see the light. again fingers crossed I wasnt gonna post this but i have a feeling by the end of week Im hoping to be a happy camper.

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Newark, or Nerk as the natives would say. I ordered a white XL Hybrid with C360 and a hitch on September 20. Based on what I have read on this forum, I should not have received any updates on my build and I haven’t.

Sponsored

Powered-by-Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2007 Mustang GT 2015 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my Hybrid XLT July 30th and it was delivered December 7th. My understanding there were only a couple of the Hybrid XLT Carbon Gray Metallic delivered to Ohio. So far had it Line-X sprayed and a Gator sfx tri-fold tonneau cover.
IMG_4906.JPG
IMG_4902.JPG
IMG_4903.JPG
Where did you get the bed net?

OP
OP
Leggo

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I finally got the e-mail that my truck is in. It arrived at the dealership (Chapman Ford in PA) this morning. I am hoping to be able to get out there this Friday to pick her up. I don't know if I updated the group the changes I made from my original order. It is now a Cyber Orange, Lariat Lux, Hybrid. I can't wait to get my truck... I've been driving my son's 1996 Nissan Hardbody for the past 2 months (he's only 15 and can't drive it yet anyway) but I am excited to get something more comfortable and a little easier on gas. As soon as the dealership sends me pics I'll get them posted on here.

TD2

First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
I finally got the e-mail that my truck is in. It arrived at the dealership (Chapman Ford in PA) this morning. I am hoping to be able to get out there this Friday to pick her up. I don't know if I updated the group the changes I made from my original order. It is now a Cyber Orange, Lariat Lux, Hybrid. I can't wait to get my truck... I've been driving my son's 1996 Nissan Hardbody for the past 2 months (he's only 15 and can't drive it yet anyway) but I am excited to get something more comfortable and a little easier on gas. As soon as the dealership sends me pics I'll get them posted on here.
Did you prior to 12/26/21. Are you getting price protection on your order from Chapman?

Ghostbeezy

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Where do you plan on going for the liner? I’m thinking of going through bullet liner out on industrial parkway whenever mine gets here
So Germaine Ford has a hookup, $450 ish, you get it back same day. Lifetime warranty. So I'm going through them.

Sponsored

Ghostbeezy

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
2 bed liners for my last 2 F150s, their work and product is excellent. I wish my Maverick Lariat Lux did not come with the Ford bed liner, I prefer the bullet product much better.
Whats the price on that, I'd be curious if it's cheaper than what I'm looking at.

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Whats the price on that, I'd be curious if it's cheaper than what I'm looking at.
Back in December when I emailed them for a quote because I thought I was going to a lot sooner, they said $505 plus tax. I wouldn’t be surprised if bullet does germains liners and gives them a discount to bring all their trucks there

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You would have to call the business. I bought both trucks through Chapman Ford in Marysville and due to the number of Fords I have purchased from them, they had the install done at their cost. I think it was around $500.00 for an F150. Most recent one was 2 years ago though.

OP
OP
Leggo

Leggo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Hybrid, 1988 Mitsubishi Starion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you prior to 12/26/21. Are you getting price protection on your order from Chapman?
I ordered in July, but I didn't get my widow sticker before the price increase. It was my understanding that you had to receive the window sticker before the price went up to get price protection. That is also what Chapman told me. The difference was small for me so I wasn't all that worried about it.
Sponsored