First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my 2023 Maverick Lariat in September 2022, and Ford, in an email , said i would get updates every 45 days, well tis been 120 + days and no update on my order? I used the Ford web chat and got some info ,my order is in "Production Scheduling" , still don't have a Vin # ?
Has anyone had the same lack of updates from Ford after your order? My dealer has no Infor on my order and said they can't ask ford for and update ?
Sponsored

Vince30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Ford Maverick and some motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Did you get a confirmation email when you ordered? Sounds like they have the wrong email.

Alwaysworking

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus Ford Raptor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in the same boat. Ford sent a confirmation that my order had been placed the day after I submitted my order last September, then I received an email saying that they would keep me updated every 45 days and that was on November 30. I’ve heard nothing concerning my order since.

Dr3wman

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram
Engine
Undecided
Another user @commadorebob gave me this advice about a similar situation " Go to Ford.com and make sure your communication preferences still allow email. Mine turned off at some point before this all went down because I didn't acknowledge I wanted to keep it on. "

After following his advice, my 45 day emails started arriving on schedule.

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my 2023 Maverick Lariat in September 2022, and Ford, in an email , said i would get updates every 45 days, well tis been 120 + days and no update on my order? I used the Ford web chat and got some info ,my order is in "Production Scheduling" , still don't have a Vin # ?
Has anyone had the same lack of updates from Ford after your order? My dealer has no Infor on my order and said they can't ask ford for and update ?
Confirmation email at time of order. One 45 day update with promises of more. Since then Ford has ghosted me.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tessmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you get a confirmation email when you ordered? Sounds like they have the wrong email.
Yes i did and also got the first and only 45 day update then dead air for 120+ days

OP
OP

Tessmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another user @commadorebob gave me this advice about a similar situation " Go to Ford.com and make sure your communication preferences still allow email. Mine turned off at some point before this all went down because I didn't acknowledge I wanted to keep it on. "

After following his advice, my 45 day emails started arriving on schedule.
Did what you suggested and my email was on but re-saved it anyway

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your dealer is FOS. They certainly can tell you what Priority number they assigned you when they submitted your order. 10-19 is common with 10 being best. There is no category as "production scheduling" at this stage AFAIK. Don't depend on chat. Call Ford customer service and find out if they can see a valid order for you in their system as a 1st step. If they see it, they can give you current status, which will likely be "Order Processing or Unscheduled clean". Also see if they can give you priority number at same time. If they don't see your order, the dealer messed up and only they can fix it.

Sounds like You are a long, long, long way from getting a VIN right now. Your order has to be selected by your regional team and locked at Priority 2. Then the factory can review your order and see if they can build it. If so they will accept your order into some version of "Production Scheduling" and should get a VIN within couple of weeks after that and proposed build week. My dealer gave me both of those without even asking for it.

1st step is get that Priority number from dealer and go from there.

sprcoop

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL Hybrid, 66 Mustang Coupe, 2012 Focus DCT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I get two sorry emails a few hours apart every 45 days. You can have one of mine.

Actually, take them both. They are kind of depressing.

OP
OP

Tessmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your dealer is FOS. They certainly can tell you what Priority number they assigned you when they submitted your order. 10-19 is common with 10 being best. There is no category as "production scheduling" at this stage AFAIK. Don't depend on chat. Call Ford customer service and find out if they can see a valid order for you in their system as a 1st step. If they see it, they can give you current status, which will likely be "Order Processing or Unscheduled clean". Also see if they can give you priority number at same time. If they don't see your order, the dealer messed up and only they can fix it.

Sounds like You are a long, long, long way from getting a VIN right now. Your order has to be selected by your regional team and locked at Priority 2. Then the factory can review your order and see if they can build it. If so they will accept your order into some version of "Production Scheduling" and should get a VIN within couple of weeks after that and proposed build week. My dealer gave me both of those without even asking for it.

1st step is get that Priority number from dealer and go from there.
Thanks, i think my order is in Production Scheduling but my dealer said they have no update, my order Priority code on the order is 19.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can thank me later.....

Just set a reminder to look at this every 45 days and feel disappointed and underwhelmed....

Ford Maverick No Status From Ford on my Maverick Order 1675799417820

nytro97

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered on Sept 17th and never received any kind of a email and none to this day. I called Ford just before Christmas (To see what was going on) and they told me the order was in and clean.
I called I believe around the second week of January and was given a VIN number build date of 02/07. With my order number and VIN number. I have been checking the tracker once or twice a week. It got pushed back to 02/11 and I thought oh well at least it is just a week.
I checked today and now it says in production but no window sticker yet.

When I talked to the person at Ford they verified all my information and all was correct. She told me the dealer didn't do a COVP and it was on the dealers end why I was getting no emails.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks, i think my order is in Production Scheduling but my dealer said they have no update, my order Priority code on the order is 19.
sorry, but you won't be in any kind of schedule previewing or production status unless your Priority is at #2 and locked. Verify for a fact your priority @ your dealer, if it's still at 19 firmly request the dealer move it to Priority 10 or you aren't going to advance to next steps in process. Dealer can use VINView to track your order at any point in the process.

Last edited:

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the “never hear a word club!” I just call Ford customer service every 2-3 weeks. My latest person there dug into some details of my order and it’s progress. He claimed that he could see the purchasing and allocations of parts for my Maverick and that by his estimations and experience I should be getting a build date real soon. Not sure if I believe it but it was interesting to hear him read through part orders!
Sponsored