First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I placed an order three weeks ago and from reading other threads its appears people receive an order conformation from Ford. I haven't received one and after checking with the sales associate at the dealer and he said "I checked with my manager and order is in. There is nothing I can give you until it gets scheduled by Ford." Anyone else not get a confirmation from Ford yet still got a build date? Based on what I read here I don't expect to get the Maverick until the spring but I would think I should get an order confirmation with an order number. Thanks.
Sponsored

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, I placed an order three weeks ago and from reading other threads its appears people receive an order conformation from Ford. I haven't received one and after checking with the sales associate at the dealer and he said "I checked with my manager and order is in. There is nothing I can give you until it gets scheduled by Ford." Anyone else not get a confirmation from Ford yet still got a build date? Based on what I read here I don't expect to get the Maverick until the spring but I would think I should get an order confirmation with an order number. Thanks.

MomaK61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Subaru Ascent
Call the ford customer service line or you can do a online chat to verify they have the order.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check with the dealer again, odds are they did not put your email address in the WBDO system, and placed the sales person's email instead. Let them know you want your email in there so that you get direct communication from Ford.

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've called Ford several times to find this out and have gotten different answers. They could always confirm my email address and that I had an order in, dealer number and order number. Until the last time,, they told me I would get a confirmation email from Ford. I never did.The last person told me I would't hear from Ford until I had a VIN, which is probably the truth. You should be able to call 800-334-4375 and confirm your order is in. Hang in!

Sponsored

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI -- I ORDER MY MAVERICK: XLT 360 ABD LUX PACKG ON 08/23/21. I NEVER RECD. ANY EMAIL FROM FOMOCO. I CALL FORD MO. CO IN SEPT. TO CHECK EMAIL. LADY SAIL. HAD CORRECT EMAIL AND ORDER WAS APPROVED. IN OCT. CALL DEALER TO ADD AWD. SAID COULDN'T GOING TO PRODUCTION. NEXT DAY OR TWO. GOT EMAIL FROM DEALER. GAVE VIN AND INTERNET ADDRESS TO CHECK STATUS. PULL UP SITE AND ENTRER VIN AND THEIR WAS THE INFOR ON MY MAVERICK NEXT DAY HAD WINDOW STICKER. CALL FOMOCO FOR STATUS # 800-334-4375. ALSO SIGN INTO FORD DASH BOARD. ONCE YOU GET YOU VIN INPUT IN YOUR DASHBOARD. AND YOU MAVERICK WILL SHOW UP, FROM THERE YOU JUST WAIT FOR TO MOVE ALONG. I;M LOOKIN G MAYBE LATE NOVEMBER PRODUCTION.. HOPE. GOOD LUCK!!

OP
OP

Curlyone743

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check with the dealer again, odds are they did not put your email address in the WBDO system, and placed the sales person's email instead. Let them know you want your email in there so that you get direct communication from Ford.
Thanks spaceman. I'll contact them again. I'm sure they are getting tired of hearing from me but hey, customer is always right.

OP
OP

Curlyone743

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI -- I ORDER MY MAVERICK: XLT 360 ABD LUX PACKG ON 08/23/21. I NEVER RECD. ANY EMAIL FROM FOMOCO. I CALL FORD MO. CO IN SEPT. TO CHECK EMAIL. LADY SAIL. HAD CORRECT EMAIL AND ORDER WAS APPROVED. IN OCT. CALL DEALER TO ADD AWD. SAID COULDN'T GOING TO PRODUCTION. NEXT DAY OR TWO. GOT EMAIL FROM DEALER. GAVE VIN AND INTERNET ADDRESS TO CHECK STATUS. PULL UP SITE AND ENTRER VIN AND THEIR WAS THE INFOR ON MY MAVERICK NEXT DAY HAD WINDOW STICKER. CALL FOMOCO FOR STATUS # 800-334-4375. ALSO SIGN INTO FORD DASH BOARD. ONCE YOU GET YOU VIN INPUT IN YOUR DASHBOARD. AND YOU MAVERICK WILL SHOW UP, FROM THERE YOU JUST WAIT FOR TO MOVE ALONG. I;M LOOKIN G MAYBE LATE NOVEMBER PRODUCTION.. HOPE. GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks. I'll give the 800 number a try and hopefully I'll get further with them then the local dealer.

OP
OP

Curlyone743

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've called Ford several times to find this out and have gotten different answers. They could always confirm my email address and that I had an order in, dealer number and order number. Until the last time,, they told me I would get a confirmation email from Ford. I never did.The last person told me I would't hear from Ford until I had a VIN, which is probably the truth. You should be able to call 800-334-4375 and confirm your order is in. Hang in!
Thanks Hack. I'll give the 800 a call and hopefully get a confirmation. My local dealer seems a little clueless on the custom order process.

Sponsored

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you have better luck with that number than I did. Had to give up hold after 15 minutes and left a message. Havenā€™t heard back yet (a couple of hours) but maybe I will.

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully you have better luck with that number than I did. Had to give up hold after 15 minutes and left a message. Havenā€™t heard back yet (a couple of hours) but maybe I will.
Yeah, I was on hold for a long time. I never do the "call me back" thing for anybody. I never get called back. I think it's a technique companies use to get you to just go away.

Texchappy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 MINI Cooper S cabrio, 2014 Lincoln Navigator
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I was on hold for a long time. I never do the "call me back" thing for anybody. I never get called back. I think it's a technique companies use to get you to just go away.
Figured Iā€™d give it a try as I was going to have to hang up anyway. Guess they arenā€˜t calling back šŸ˜‚

OP
OP

Curlyone743

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did the same yesterday. Called the number, waited on hold, then left a message but never received a call back. I also tried the online chat but the online rep just confirmed I should have received a confirmation email from Ford and I should follow up with the local dealer.

joeh

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ranger, Cobra - Jeep Wrangler
I received my order confirmation email from Ford but it did not contain an order number. Any idea how long it takes to generate the number? I would have thought it would have been assigned when they confirmed my order.
Sponsored