First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F150 FX2, 2017 Honda Africa Twin
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any dealers near San Bernardino county with no markups when ordering a Maverick?
Its a ways up here, but The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, Ca. is not charging markup on ordered. Not sure on dealer stock but you could give them a shout.

Pmwusmc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any dealers near San Bernardino county with no markups when ordering a Maverick?
Raceway Ford and Fritz Ford in Riverside are doing MSRP on retail ordered mavericks. I received this from Raceway Ford.

Custom orders are sold at MSRP, you will see a markup on the website in the event that the person that orders the unit doesn't buy it
there will be a markup to the next buyer . Please be assured that if you order you will pay MSRP as agreed.

I ordered my hybrid from Raceway on 8/20 and it's scheduled for production on 11/22. Priority code stayed at 19 the entire time.

Pmwusmc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Raceway ford shows a few maverick that must be ordered for their lot on the web. All of the postings show $2500 dealer addon. So base XL 100A are at $25k. So for the desperate people that can't wait 3 to 4 months they will be available. Even some XLT's are listed. Might want to jump quick if they are not already spoken for.

Killjoyken

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Its a ways up here, but The Ford Store in Morgan Hill, Ca. is not charging markup on ordered. Not sure on dealer stock but you could give them a shout.
Ford Store Morgan Hill has no markup on dealer stock but that means nothing stays in stock. People are putting deposits down on the trucks while they are in transit. Forget about getting a test drive there.

I just bought mine at Tracy Ford with a $1500 markup which is the best I could find in the bay area. Fremont Ford quoted me an $8k markup on one that's in transit. Every dealer I called said no markup on orders though.

Sponsored

Dustykatt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Store Morgan Hill has no markup on dealer stock but that means nothing stays in stock. People are putting deposits down on the trucks while they are in transit. Forget about getting a test drive there.

I just bought mine at Tracy Ford with a $1500 markup which is the best I could find in the bay area. Fremont Ford quoted me an $8k markup on one that's in transit. Every dealer I called said no markup on orders though.
My salesman called me the minute they had one ready to drive and I went down there and got a test drive in.

SJMav

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Ford F150 Lariat
I ordered my Maverick through Ford Store Morgan Hill. They sell orders $450 over invoice and anything they have in stock or in transit will be sold $250 under MSRP per one of their sales managers I was in contact with.

OperationReciprocity

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 AWD Eco FX4 XLT
Here in Oregon, most dealers have a 2k markup. One in Newport literally has a $7,500 markup! Your 25k truck is now 32k+ astounding... I drove 3 hrs north into Washington, bought one with zero markup and zero deposit to hold. AWESOME FORD in Chehalis WA. They indeed were awesome

Killjoyken

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Ford F250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My salesman called me the minute they had one ready to drive and I went down there and got a test drive in.
Who is your salesman? I was speaking with Carlos Hernandez. A week or so ago I called when I saw they had a VB XL in stock. I called and talked to Carlos who told me it was sold but there was a fully loaded VB XLT coming in for $32,575. He said he would call me when it came in. I started considering it even though I didn't want a sunroof or FX4 package. I called him on Friday and he told me it might show up this weekend but was already sold.

He could have taken a few minutes to look up what was coming in to see if there was something else that might fit my bill, but didn't even offer that. Considering that I called him in the morning and he said he would call me back but I had to call him back in the afternoon, he didn't seem that eager to make a sale.

EDIT: Right after I posted this Carlos called me to tell me they just got in a Cactus Grey AWD that's first come first served.

Last edited:
Sponsored

Dustykatt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who is your salesman? I was speaking with Carlos Hernandez. A week or so ago I called when I saw they had a VB XL in stock. I called and talked to Carlos who told me it was sold but there was a fully loaded VB XLT coming in for $32,575. He said he would call me when it came in. I started considering it even though I didn't want a sunroof or FX4 package. I called him on Friday and he told me it might show up this weekend but was already sold.

He could have taken a few minutes to look up what was coming in to see if there was something else that might fit my bill, but didn't even offer that. Considering that I called him in the morning and he said he would call me back but I had to call him back in the afternoon, he didn't seem that eager to make a sale.

EDIT: Right after I posted this Carlos called me to tell me they just got in a Cactus Grey AWD that's first come first served.
James Sanchez

LeersMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Maximus GP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PriusV, Sonata PHEV, F-50 Mavrick Lariat Hybrid FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

It's not close to San Berdo, but I ordered mine from Tuttle Click Ford in Irvine with NO MARKUP, no dealer fee, no extras other than what is offered on-line ordering system. Just waiting now. Ordered Red First Edition. The normal markup on stock vehicles is $5K.

Taylorink8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Fullerton Ford and got an xlt hybrid coming for sticker. Better than haggling and for brand new from the factory I’ll take it.

bwiese

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 1500 quad cab V6; 2022 MavXL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll 2nd for Ford Store in Morgan Hill (15? miles south of SJ).

We order J.'s MaverickXL Hybrid there in October.

Bill

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
PLEASE don't pay a cent over MSRP. That's the only reason dealerships are charging markups. What happened to the days you could get 3k off a 20k car when paying cash? If you are buying this car just because the gas prices are going up, GET A DAMN COROLLA HYBRID. We are all taking a risk buying the first generation of this model anyways, why be in a huge rush and create such an insane market? I ordered mine from Galpin Ford of Van Nuys, CA. I'll update when I find out if they try to screw me around.
Sponsored