First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wanted to update and say that I got my Maverick XLT this week from Galpin Ford, and everything went really well! It even arrived a week earlier than expected! Very very happy with my purchase, and super happy to finally have the truck!

Ford_Maverick_XLT_AltoBlue.jpeg
Looks great. Enjoy
Sponsored

Ranchlife

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy PU,Toyota PU,YJ JEEP,Fusion,Elantra,Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(1st Maverick)
I ordered a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Long McArthur Ford in Salina KS on July 29th 2021. no scheduling as of today... after seeing everyone getting their Mav's i got very envious and decided i would tweek my order...
I removed the Lux package and added other items that did not require chips today the 18th of April. hopefully i get scheduled so i can get my Mav before my 1 year order date.

The only option i had was the lux package. i see other people with XLT Lux packages. what is the hold up with my orders? a July 2021 order couldnt get a XLT Lux package so i changed it to non Lux.

(2nd Maverick)
I ordered and put a 500 deposit down on a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Galpin Ford on Nov 15 2021. i am not going to change this order and wait and see how long it takes to receive.
i'll end up selling the first Mav and keeping the second.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(1st Maverick)
I ordered a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Long McArthur Ford in Salina KS on July 29th 2021. no scheduling as of today... after seeing everyone getting their Mav's i got very envious and decided i would tweek my order...
I removed the Lux package and added other items that did not require chips today the 18th of April. hopefully i get scheduled so i can get my Mav before my 1 year order date.

The only option i had was the lux package. i see other people with XLT Lux packages. what is the hold up with my orders? a July 2021 order couldnt get a XLT Lux package so i changed it to non Lux.

(2nd Maverick)
I ordered and put a 500 deposit down on a Hybrid XLT with Lux package from Galpin Ford on Nov 10 2021. i am not going to change this order and wait and see how long it takes to receive.
i'll end up selling the first Mav and keeping the second.
I have no idea what causes delays on Maverick orders honestly. I'm just going to assume anything other than a base XL will be delayed. Beset of luck with your orders though. I'm probably going to sell mine and order the 2023 model once it's announced, then I'll be able to get an XLT with the profit I made from my XL!
Sponsored