Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Autonation ford Tustin honored our original price and interest rate when ordered a little over a year ago and delivered last week. Sean is a solid sales person!!
Sponsored

dsh

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
had a great experience at Walnut Creek Ford

spexmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Citrus Ford in Ontario. Got my '22 VB XL AWD @ MSRP from them in January. I also have another '22 XLT Hybrid on order, also promised at MSRP; most likely will be pushed to MY'23 as I placed the order in November 2021.

In Indio, at Fiesta Ford I also placed a reservation for a '23 Cactus Gray XL Hybrid, promised MSRP. I've yet to receive a confirmation letter on this order so realistically I probably will not see this truck this model year.

CookieGuy

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Yikes! I've had nothing but drama with Galpin Ford. Started with my 2016 Mustang, had the brakes replaced and they messed up the tire pressure sensor and wouldn't fix it. They claimed I must have hit the curb when I left the service area and damaged the sensor unit on the rim!

When I was looking to buy my Mustang in 2015, I went to Galpin 3 times and not once was I approached, almost had to beg to get someone to help me...which is very odd. Other Ford dealers were on me like a fly to....

Anyway, long story short I complained and the owner emailed me personally. Wish I had kept that email because I could have used it to negotiate down any MSRP on a Maverick.

I am looking for that needle in a haystack for an MSRP Maverick...hope your order comes through smooth!

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yikes! I've had nothing but drama with Galpin Ford. Started with my 2016 Mustang, had the brakes replaced and they messed up the tire pressure sensor and wouldn't fix it. They claimed I must have hit the curb when I left the service area and damaged the sensor unit on the rim!

When I was looking to buy my Mustang in 2015, I went to Galpin 3 times and not once was I approached, almost had to beg to get someone to help me...which is very odd. Other Ford dealers were on me like a fly to....

Anyway, long story short I complained and the owner emailed me personally. Wish I had kept that email because I could have used it to negotiate down any MSRP on a Maverick.

I am looking for that needle in a haystack for an MSRP Maverick...hope your order comes through smooth!
Do you mean a stock dealer Maverick or an order. If you wait 6 months , I think there will be stock ecos that might go for MSRP. There will definitely be low mieage used ecos at lower prices than now. Ford is making lots of ecos that are not on order. So, unless Ford offers orders of hybrids an opportunity to change their order to an eco. They are going to land on the dealership lots. Prices will drop on them, some just might go fro MSRP.

Sponsored

CookieGuy

First Name
Me
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
All of the Mavericks were allegedly customer cancellations, thus the dealers could warrant their markups.

Yet 2 dealers that were mentioned online as no markup, no hassle dealers were not that at all...I called them both and found one ecoboost that I would have bought over the phone, taken the train to from LA to San Diego to grab, but the internet sales person told me there would be a markup on that 'last' one and she had others looking at it so I need to act fast. I passed on it, and will not lose any sleep over it.

Thing is, I would like a Maverick but don't need to have it. I do have other options, as I mentioned earlier...first time in 15 years I'm looking at other car brands. I've been a Ford guy for a long time and its the buying experience this time that has me thinking twice. We have to realize, well...those of my generation(tail end baby boomers) that the caliber of employee we are interacting with today have no clue when it comes to tact, honesty and dependability let alone actually doing something without expecting a trophy for just showing up.

I do have a credit union broler now and will see how that plays out...stay tuned.

maggy55

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Marin County Ford, Novato , CA

CortinaGT

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon,Pacer,Squareback,F150,TJ,CLK550,TaurusPI
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Avoid Aaron Ford in Poway. They tried Hard to tack on a 15k market adjustment on my special order.

Victls

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my hybrid Maverick yesterday from North County Ford in Vista with no mark up on special order.

MatthewPK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Engine
Undecided
I ordered from Galpin, MSRP x-plan pricing.
I drove up there from OC because I figure they'll have the highest dealer allocation.

The guy I worked with was solid, just really busy up there!

Sponsored

gp1200x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500,C8-Z51, 2023 Lariat Lux 4K Co360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look hard and you can find dealers selling at around invoice!

Bigronron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any dealers near San Bernardino county with no markups when ordering a Maverick?
Hey! Autonation is not allowed to put markups. I bought mine at autonation ford Tustin. Check to see if there’s an autonation near you and stop by
Sponsored