First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Stop posting this over and over. Hybrids are being scheduled and built. They just started building this month.

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I interpret that to mean the dealer expects new hybrid orders likely will be MY 2023 builds, yet still built and delivered in 2022.

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do.....look at the numbers. Ecoboosts did not take the majority of the market, hence dealers getting them as stock units to sell. The hybrid was more popular than they thought and they havent shipped the first one.
Yea i don’t believe that
[/QUOTE

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I do.....look at the numbers. Ecoboosts did not take the majority of the market, hence dealers getting them as stock units to sell. The hybrid was more popular than they thought and they havent shipped the first one.
They haven’t shipped one because the EPA numbers aren’t back… if it had to do with popularity than they wouldn’t currently have hybrids constrained. It’s not a popularity issue it’s a parts issue if anything

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They haven’t shipped one because the EPA numbers aren’t back… if it had to do with popularity than they wouldn’t currently have hybrids constrained. It’s not a popularity issue it’s a parts issue if anything
Ok....ill type slow so it sinks in this time...hehehe....
They have not shipped the first one BECAUSE of whatever reason.......The hybrid orders are MANY upon MANY and they get MORE everyday.......This means the wait for a hybrid gets longer and longer and longer.......there are not even any reports of a fully built one yet for retail....just stuck in production waiting on the EPA

fourwheelsandadream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Ok....ill type slow so it sinks in this time...hehehe....
They have not shipped the first one BECAUSE of whatever reason.......The hybrid orders are MANY upon MANY and they get MORE everyday.......This means the wait for a hybrid gets longer and longer and longer.......there are not even any reports of a fully built one yet for retail....just stuck in production waiting on the EPA
How do you know the default setting in ford’s system isn’t “in production” until EPA numbers are final? It’s pretty likely the status doesn’t change from in production to ready to ship until those epa numbers are ready

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you know the default setting in ford’s system isn’t “in production” until EPA numbers are final? It’s pretty likely the status doesn’t change from in production to ready to ship until those epa numbers are ready
OMG....I am not arguing why they are delayed. That does not matter. It could be delayed because unicorns are blockading the hybrid mavericks......THEY ARE NOT BEING SHIPPED FOR WHAT EVER REASON AND ORDERS ARE STILL COMING IN MAKING THE BACKLOG WORSE ON A ENGINE THEY ARE NOT BUILDING A LOT OF! SO IT STANDS TO REASON A HYBRID ORDER TODAY COULD TAKE MONTHS AND MONTHS!

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OMG....I am not arguing why they are delayed. That does not matter. It could be delayed because unicorns are blockading the hybrid mavericks......THEY ARE NOT BEING SHIPPED FOR WHAT EVER REASON AND ORDERS ARE STILL COMING IN MAKING THE BACKLOG WORSE ON A ENGINE THEY ARE NOT BUILDING A LOT OF! SO IT STANDS TO REASON A HYBRID ORDER TODAY COULD TAKE MONTHS AND MONTHS!
Unless production greatly increases 35% Hybrid production will really be a long time for most folks.
Sponsored