2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

With MY23 ordering beginning in less than a month, I think it's time to start compiling a running list of dealers that will place orders for customers with no deposit and/or below MSRP pricing.

Currently, I am only aware of one that has stated the intention to do both: Chapman Ford of Horsham, Pa.

I am sure there are a number of others that will not require deposits, but as of now even Long McArthur isn't sure whether they will require a deposit, and I do not believe they are offering any discount below MSRP.

Let's share so everyone know their options.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mullinax does MSRP and only requires $100 deposit. No dealer fees.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Villa Ford in Orange was $100 deposit (required deposit in CA I guess) and MSRP on ordered units.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With MY23 ordering beginning in less than a month, I think it's time to start compiling a running list of dealers that will place orders for customers with no deposit and/or below MSRP pricing.

Currently, I am only aware of one that has stated the intention to do both: Chapman Ford of Horsham, Pa.

I am sure there are a number of others that will not require deposits, but as of now even Long McArthur isn't sure whether they will require a deposit, and I do not believe they are offering any discount below MSRP.

Let's share so everyone know their options.
Long McArthur believes in treating each customer like they do their grandmother. They did not require a deposit for the 22 Maverick because Tim believed they would have any problem selling all their orders. Since they've picked up at least half a dozen through trade ins and auctions they will be able to ultimately sell more than the 581 they ordered. All retail 22's sold at MSRP and Tim stated 23's will be status quo.

I will stop here since I know of additional members only terms and conditions he's put out during lot walks and special videos. The MY23 VIP process is explained and I will have been a member for more than six months when my truck is due to arrive in Salina. Given the current timeline an 8-2 bare bones XL would probably take as long to arrive.

No additional hints or teasers are necessary. Either your part of the Long Mac crew for a long time or taking your chances with another dealer.

I wanted to take time to share what I know because @fordvideoguy has 99 things going on right now so he can be optimally prepared for this evening's 7-UTC pm (CT) YT live stream E 47.

The recent 2023 new ordering video broke a record with more than 22k views which is roughly 4 times the number of views he gets on Tuesday evenings. Long McArthur doesn't use AdSense or any other revenue clicking mechanisms (to my knowledge).

Additionally, the monthly member only fee of $5 per month is spent on SWAG and freight costs for those items. His daughter handles the shipping a members only list and Tim doesn't see one cent of the money taken in. He works six days a week and often puts in 12 hour days. he comes in a little later and stays late on Tuesdays just so he can bring hungry MTC, YT and LM members only the absolute latest, factual and informative information on all Ford and Lincoln models.

I'll be biased (since LM will has been lifelong, purchasing dealer of choice since 9-25-2021) and ask what did, is currently doing, and pledges/promises to do for you in the future?

OP
OP
pa-outdoorsman

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Long McArthur believes in treating each customer like they do their grandmother. They did not require a deposit for the 22 Maverick because Tim believed they would have any problem selling all their orders. Since they've picked up at least half a dozen through trade ins and auctions they will be able to ultimately sell more than the 581 they ordered. All retail 22's sold at MSRP and Tim stated 23's will be status quo.

I will stop here since I know of additional members only terms and conditions he's put out during lot walks and special videos. The MY23 VIP process is explained and I will have been a member for more than six months when my truck is due to arrive in Salina. Given the current timeline an 8-2 bare bones XL would probably take as long to arrive.

No additional hints or teasers are necessary. Either your part of the Long Mac crew for a long time or taking your chances with another dealer.

I wanted to take time to share what I know because @fordvideoguy has 99 things going on right now so he can be optimally prepared for this evening's 7-UTC pm (CT) YT live stream E 47.

The recent 2023 new ordering video broke a record with more than 22k views which is roughly 4 times the number of views he gets on Tuesday evenings. Long McArthur doesn't use AdSense or any other revenue clicking mechanisms (to my knowledge).

Additionally, the monthly member only fee of $5 per month is spent on SWAG and freight costs for those items. His daughter handles the shipping a members only list and Tim doesn't see one cent of the money taken in. He works six days a week and often puts in 12 hour days. he comes in a little later and stays late on Tuesdays just so he can bring hungry MTC, YT and LM members only the absolute latest, factual and informative information on all Ford and Lincoln models.

I'll be biased (since LM will has been lifelong, purchasing dealer of choice since 9-25-2021) and ask what did, is currently doing, and pledges/promises to do for you in the future?
I share your respect for @fordvideoguy and Long McArthur. Tim has been one of the few sources of consistent, reliable information in a time of chaos. Unfortunately, that shows no signs of changing any time soon.

I am currently on Tim's list of people to contact with MY23 ordering information as soon as it becomes available. However, last I heard Tim still was not sure whether L-M would require a deposit to place a MY23 Maverick order. I am certain they will honor MSRP pricing, but just waiting to hear details regarding whether a deposit will be required, whether it will be refundable, etc.

Sponsored

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long McArthur will drop ship or of load it in your driveway and cover the first 1k in transportation costs. All @fordvideoguy asks is that you finance through LM.

I'm having their performance shop install DIO's in Salina instead of the off site body company in Hermosillo.

I expect Tim will post a MY23 version of this video:

One of the timestamps is the drop shipping at the 9:11 mark. Naturally reservations will not play a part in this year's ordering process.

Braderick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Crescent Ford, High Point, NC is $100 at MSRP.

They've turned into the not-good...$5K over MSRP.

Last edited:

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Do you get a special discount for this type of post? I respect Tim as well, and I'm also a paying supporter/subscriber to the YouTube thing.. but this is so over the top that it is uncomfortable.

It's like one of those "I had a robot write.." memes. I'm not dismissing that the perks of his membership thing are valuable, but I've seen the same content you have. It's worth $5/mo. It's not worth repeated dry humping on this forum.

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

This post brought to you by Tim's brother-in-law, his mom, cousins, daughters and best friend.

The WB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm betting dealers will be more often asking for at least a refundable deposit to show you are committed to a purchase; given the threat of allocation reductions, if a dealer exceeds a higher percentage of name match rule violations.

Sponsored

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm betting dealers will be more often asking for at least a refundable deposit to show you are committed to a purchase; given the threat of allocation reductions, if a dealer exceeds a higher percentage of name match rule violations.
The 80% name match policy is suppose to be the new standard for MY23. Every sales manager take allocation forfeiture seriously.

With demand far exceeding supply only a dealer with a spotty past, ADM's and related shady dealing would have to worry about deposits. A local Ford GM stated last month that they have 100+ "pre orders".

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you get a special discount for this type of post? I respect Tim as well, and I'm also a paying supporter/subscriber to the YouTube thing.. but this is so over the top that it is uncomfortable.

It's like one of those "I had a robot write.." memes. I'm not dismissing that the perks of his membership thing are valuable, but I've seen the same content you have. It's worth $5/mo. It's not worth repeated dry humping on this forum.
Still have the bad taste in your mouth you described after visiting Salina on April 14, 2022? Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This post brought to you by Tim's brother-in-law, his mom, cousins, daughters and best friend.
You get one guess who posted this on 2-26-2022, "ahh.. people having a tough time in life because they fret about the little things like this.".

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cavender Grande in SATX, no deposit, accepted A plan and college Rebate very little push on Warranty and such. NO addons/markups.

With that being said I think the list of non deposits and MSRP is going to shrink this year. This shortage isn't easing up soon and dealers are still gonna want to eat one way or another.
Sponsored