Sponsored

New York Mavericks!!

NNJGUY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
Same, I’m Orange County too. I ordered from Leo Kaytes on sept 27th. No date yet, still waiting. Kaytes got 3 in so far but they were all either already sold or sold nearly next day. XLs and XLTs though, waiting on a lariat
I used kaytes also. Ordered hybrid 8/29. No build date yet
Sponsored

Ford88

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
I used kaytes also. Ordered hybrid 8/29. No build date yet
Same, no build date either. I think you’re the only one in front of me or maybe 1 more. I was going to call them next week and see if they have any info on allocations for Feb. Was hoping for a April or May delivery. Waiting on a Lariat ecoboost fx4/4k.
Fyi I saw yesterday Nielsen ford in Sussex had a hybrid lariat first edition available in stock supposedly. Didn’t call to confirm but the online chat said it’s still available. I really want awd but just passing it along.

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi. What dealership did you use? I used Leo kaytes in Warwick. Afraid a small dealership might hurt my being scheduled
I ordered from sunshine ford in Newburgh, not sure how many allocations they have but was told by them they have a lot (probably bullshit). Called ford Friday, still in Processing. Would have looked around and asked more questions if I was more savvy back then. Probably the one in Philly I here about on the forums would have been a better bet

TooManyVehicles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 XLT, 21 BS Badlands, 22 Mav Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m in Orange County NY and still waiting but only ordered in October. Still haven’t seen one outside of my dealership yet
Is that real NY? :) Just messing with you.

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

After just shy of a 26 week wait, I got to touch my Maverick! Can't take delivery of it until Monday since there were no title clerks at the dealership (VanBortel Ford). I can't wait!!

IMG_20220122_131624008.jpg

IMG_20220122_124744981_HDR.jpg
They must of put it, and that red one behind yours, away. I was out today and swung by and didn’t see either.

Ottedr74

First Name
Dena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion. Ordered Maverick
Me too! Ordered my hybrid at Van Bortel 10/22
I was told there were at least 96 Mavericks on order with VanBortel. Not bad for being a semi small dealership.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I was told there were at least 96 Mavericks on order with VanBortel. Not bad for being a semi small dealership.
That is good to hear. Supposedly there are still about 30 ahead of my 10/27 order; slowly inching closer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
leap3535

leap3535

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After just shy of a 26 week wait, I got to touch my Maverick! Can't take delivery of it until Monday since there were no title clerks at the dealership (VanBortel Ford). I can't wait!!

IMG_20220122_131624008.jpg

IMG_20220122_124744981_HDR.jpg
Mines velocity Blue too! I can't wait! Congrats!!

Mr Perfect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cobalt, Traverse
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I assume the dealer told you that. How long ago did they say that?
Hope you got to pick up your truck today!

BlueSnake77

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

They must of put it, and that red one behind yours, away. I was out today and swung by and didn’t see either.
I see they still have the Area 51 blue XLT I test drove parked behind the red one. Hopefully mine don't take 26 weeks (6-1/2 months!) to come in. I think the people that ordered earlier have waited longer because they were just getting production started. I'm guessing/hoping March for mine 🤞 .

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I see they still have the Area 51 blue XLT I test drove parked behind the red one. Hopefully mine don't take 26 weeks (6-1/2 months!) to come in. I think the people that ordered earlier have waited longer because they were just getting production started. I'm guessing/hoping March for mine 🤞 .
Yes, they still have that one for test drives. They’ve had that one for a ‘long’ time. I believe they decided to not sell it, so they have something for people to drive; not 100% sure about that.
March build dates are all taken. So soonest is April, then 4 weeks to ship it.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m going to the dealership this evening and want to make sure I’m prepared.

Again my reason for leasing is that I want to keep the monthly payments low, this is a brand new vehicle and I’m always iffy on owning a brand new vehicle/model and my fiancé and I will most likely want to trade in this vehicle for a SUV in three years.

However the choice to finance seems like the better deal even though it’s a little bit more per month for a 84 month finance term. We would still want to move into a SUV but my be able to do that sooner if we own the truck and sell it.

Last option is selling my 2013 Honda Accord and using that profit towards a new SUV and keeping the truck on a finance or lease plan.

Thoughts?
Sponsored