Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all!

I was finally able to put my Maverick order in, and was wondering if I could get some guidance on build time? I know there are pleeeeenty of threads already on people asking the same question, but it varies greatly on location, powertrain, addons and when you actually place the order.

I am in the New England Area and I ordered a 2024 Hybrid Lariat with a number of options, including the sunroof as well as some misc things such as the mudguards, touch lumen lights and the tonneau cover.

Just wondering what others have seen/ experienced with build times related to my circumstances? I know it will be 4-5 months at best but I am too excited not to ask!
Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid XLT w/lux package took 8 1/2 months from order date to delivery.

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy smokes, hope mine doesnt take quite that long... Enjoy yours though my friend!

wvpc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru Outback 3.6, 1999 Mazda Miata.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
538 days for mine to come in. That was before the third shift was hired. Good luck with your build. :cool:

Sponsored

SLH13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Allegra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (on order)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hi all!

I was finally able to put my Maverick order in, and was wondering if I could get some guidance on build time? I know there are pleeeeenty of threads already on people asking the same question, but it varies greatly on location, powertrain, addons and when you actually place the order.

I am in the New England Area and I ordered a 2024 Hybrid Lariat with a number of options, including the sunroof as well as some misc things such as the mudguards, touch lumen lights and the tonneau cover.

Just wondering what others have seen/ experienced with build times related to my circumstances? I know it will be 4-5 months at best but I am too excited not to ask!
Does your dealer have allocations? I am in NH. Many New England dealers are still marking up above MSRP. Also trying to push dealer add ons.
Curious what dealer you used?
We have had a good experience with Hillsboro Ford so far. Paying MSRP. Our order is Building in April. Ordered Jan 26

The mudguards and tonneau cover are likely to hold up your build. Take off what ever can be added aftermarket. (When doing a build on Ford website it tells you if it is dealer installed) The same mud flaps and tonneau can be purchased from the dealer. You can also find lots of good options for less from other places.
The less you add to the build, the faster it will be scheduled.
Good luck.

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does your dealer have allocations? I am in NH. Many New England dealers are still marking up above MSRP. Also trying to push dealer add ons.
Curious what dealer you used?
We have had a good experience with Hillsboro Ford so far. Paying MSRP. Our order is Building in April. Ordered Jan 26

The mudguards and tonneau cover are likely to hold up your build. Take off what ever can be added aftermarket. (When doing a build on Ford website it tells you if it is dealer installed) The same mud flaps and tonneau can be purchased from the dealer. You can also find lots of good options for less from other places.
The less you add to the build, the faster it will be scheduled.
Good luck.
I have no idea if the dealer has allocations, all I did was build the Maverick online and had the dealerhsip reach out to me. As soon as they did they wanted me to come in and build it in person. I dont have time for all that so I just sent them the PDF of the build, went in and put down the deposit and got the confirmation email from ford.

I did unfortunately add all of those things that you had said not to add..... lol, so I guess I will be waiting a while longer regardless but it is what it is. Dealership contact said that itll take a good while to come in and that I should expect another email in a month or so from ford with an update on the build.

I am prepared to wait but I am also dreading being one of the individuals that are having to wait over a year for theirs.

I am also wondering how they would mark up more than MSRP on a build order? Would this be something that they do when the truck is delivered? As far as I know the price is going to be what was on the bottom of the build page I emailed them as they did not say anything contradicting it.

P.s. I used Nucar Ford of Lebanon, NH

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
538 days for mine to come in. That was before the third shift was hired. Good luck with your build. :cool:
Holy smokes o_O Heres hoping its not that long for me hahaha

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have no idea if the dealer has allocations, all I did was build the Maverick online and had the dealerhsip reach out to me. As soon as they did they wanted me to come in and build it in person. I dont have time for all that so I just sent them the PDF of the build, went in and put down the deposit and got the confirmation email from ford.

I did unfortunately add all of those things that you had said not to add..... lol, so I guess I will be waiting a while longer regardless but it is what it is. Dealership contact said that itll take a good while to come in and that I should expect another email in a month or so from ford with an update on the build.

I am prepared to wait but I am also dreading being one of the individuals that are having to wait over a year for theirs.

I am also wondering how they would mark up more than MSRP on a build order? Would this be something that they do when the truck is delivered? As far as I know the price is going to be what was on the bottom of the build page I emailed them as they did not say anything contradicting it.

P.s. I used Nucar Ford of Lebanon, NH
Dealer allocations are the primary key in getting something built. I would contact your dealer and make sure they have one otherwise you might be waiting for a very long time.

Second, the mudflaps and tonneau cover (especially the hard tri-fold) have been and continue to be highly constrained items.

See the latest constraint posting:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...otal-retail-unscheduled-orders-3-18-24.45857/

If you remove those from your order, your dealer should be able to order both as accessories, get it faster than the factory can and install for you at same price as on original order before you take delivery . You should also be able to include on original equipment financing if that is a concern. Mine did just that for me.

You did not indicate what trim level so if you went with the XL trim level, it will be challenging to get built too.

And then your order should fly through IF your dealer has an allocation.

OP
OP
DevonJB

DevonJB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer allocations are the primary key in getting something built. I would contact your dealer and make sure they have one otherwise you might be waiting for a very long time.

Second, the mudflaps and tonneau cover (especially the hard tri-fold) have been and continue to be highly constrained items.

See the latest constraint posting:

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...otal-retail-unscheduled-orders-3-18-24.45857/

If you remove those from your order, your dealer should be able to order both as accessories, get it faster than the factory can and install for you at same price as on original order before you take delivery . You should also be able to include on original equipment financing if that is a concern. Mine did just that for me.

You did not indicate what trim level so if you went with the XL trim level, it will be challenging to get built too.

And then your order should fly through IF your dealer has an allocation.
I went with a Lariat Hyrbid. Also I really appreciate the information from you because now I have reached out to the dealership to see about the mudflaps and tonneau cover coming off the order and being separate and am waiting to hear back about allocations. My assumption is that they do have one since I got an immediate confirmation from ford that they received the order and that I would get an email in up to 45 days for when they put in on the production schedule.

Sponsored

Doug Davies

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevrolet Avalanche 2007 Saturn Sky Convertib
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered mine on 7-17-23 and the scheduled build date is the week of May 6. It is a loaded Lariat like yours with a soft tonneau cover. Since I live in Wisconsin it will probably take a month or so to get here so I will probably get it in June.

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I went with a Lariat Hyrbid. Also I really appreciate the information from you because now I have reached out to the dealership to see about the mudflaps and tonneau cover coming off the order and being separate and am waiting to hear back about allocations. My assumption is that they do have one since I got an immediate confirmation from ford that they received the order and that I would get an email in up to 45 days for when they put in on the production schedule.
The message you got from Ford is standard for every order placed. The allocation relates to the vehicle actually being placed into production. Good luck! Hope they have one for you.

I love my '22 Lariat Hybrid

RDRahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

ilikebike

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid HPR w/ BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford has been very willing to load up the Lariats quickly into the queue. As long as your dealer has allocations (if they didn't they shouldn't have taken the order anyways) I don't think you'll be waiting too long.

I believe the next big scheduling day is April 18th.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2024 Lariat Hybrid BAP, ordered 7/17/23, was in my garage on 1/17/24. As others have stated, dump the addons and you should be sooner rather than later, as the backlog in the order banks is getting less each week. Just not for the waaaaay over-ordered XLs. Your dealer knows how many allocations he has, and after you delete the addons from the order, he should be able to give you a fair guess.
Conversely, my 2023 Lariat was a 491 day wait.
Sponsored