Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations very nice I got lucky finding one on a lot too very lucky find for sure
Thank you..Mine was built 11/23 I picked it up on 12/30/23 and it was at the dealer for like a week so that's really fast ship time from what I hear..I don't know when it was ordered through but I'm interested to know

Sponsored

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Tremor XLT - Atlas Blue CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very nice..it was this or the hot pepper red..glad I went with atlas blue
You made the right choice...welcome to the Atlas Blue Tremor club - love mine, don't drive it enough. I will tell you that tinting the front windows makes a big difference in the look...$100 well spent. Congrats!

OP
OP
Mavtremor24

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You made the right choice...welcome to the Atlas Blue Tremor club - love mine, don't drive it enough. I will tell you that tinting the front windows makes a big difference in the look...$100 well spent. Congrats!
I'm lucky enough to get to drive 100 miles to work..I used to hate my drive..now it's not long enough,thanks for the tip..that was my next step already put a bug and rain guards on but definitely want the windows tinted

k2rizzle

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Tremor XLT - Atlas Blue CP360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm lucky enough to get to drive 100 miles to work..I used to hate my drive..now it's not long enough,thanks for the tip..that was my next step already put a bug and rain guards on but definitely want the windows tinted
I thought on mine it helped the black mirrors (painted or MIC) blend in a little better too. Plus just looks cooler. :)

OP
OP
Mavtremor24

Mavtremor24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 maverick tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm jealous of that sweet out building you have in the background. Awesome place to care for that beautiful Tremor.
Thanks..that's actually my fab shop but hope to use it for a garage one day..lol..I built this for my youngest son

Ford Maverick New 24 Atlas blue tremor.. Screenshot_20210325-114831_Video Player_resized
Sponsored