AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When picked up, each grandkid/great grandkid arrives with a least a phone and pad, which for some reason never seem to get charged at home.

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford Ranger 2.5L 2WD XLT Standard Cab Manual
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When picked up, each grandkid/great grandkid arrives with a least a phone and pad, which for some reason never seem to get charged at home.
Done good Ranger!
Thanx for your service — Semper Paratus. Though it’s the Coast Guard motto, it fits your MavMod quite well I think.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Have you addressed the deep sleep issue? It's a TSB for an upgraded AGM battery. If you are under warranty still, I'd get it taken care of.

The stock batteries can barely power the stock stuff correctly, and you have a lot of add-ons. You definitely need the updated higher capacity battery.

Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you addressed the deep sleep issue? It's a TSB for an upgraded AGM battery. If you are under warranty still, I'd get it taken care of.

The stock batteries can barely power the stock stuff correctly, and you have a lot of add-ons. You definitely need the updated higher capacity battery.
This vehicle was recently totaled in a crash. You can search his content or by his username for that thread.

Montana

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This vehicle was recently totaled in a crash. You can search his content or by his username for that thread.
Thanks. I recall that now from a previous thread. Caught me off guard that someone posted on the thread.

@OP... update your (totaled) build with that info.

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I found a temporary replacement (‘23 silver hybrid XLT) to carry me over until I can order and receive a ‘24 with the color and options I want. I’m just getting started with adding those items I was able to recover from my lost Maverick. I’ll post new lists and photos of the new truck once I get graphics on it to mark it as mine. Note: The deep sleep problem was resolved with some warranty work and switching out a bad battery.

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is similar to what I had on both front doors. Mine were sized much smaller, but large enough to hold a cell phone. I believe you can find multiple sizes on Amazon

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos Screenshot 2023-06-26 at 4.40.58 PM

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow!!! Impressive!! I really like that net setup you have behind the rear seat on the cab wall. Can you tell us more about that? Also the USB strip on the back of the console. Where did you get that?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I spent sometime today with a camera to capture some shots of my truck as requested by a number of you. I don’t claim to have anything special. Rather, it represents a collection of nips and tucks to personalize my Maverick to meet my needs. Several projects remain. The front view shows a pair of 3” LED pods mounted in the grill. In fact they are simply placed there for the photo. I have the pods, a wiring kit with relay, and have mounted two five pole toggle switches to the lower portion of the dash board. I‘m waiting for a relative to clear the area around his garage lift to complete the installation.
— I have a similar set of pods in white to mount under the rear bumper and intend to tie them into the taillight reverse wiring.
-- I believe I have a solution to mounting a set of nerf bars to a hybrid. I’m awaiting the arrival of some specialty bolts and access to the lift before attempting to mount the bars I have in my garage.
— Lastly, if Amazon ever sends me a LED light strip that actually has a dynamic start sequence, I’ll be mounting that under the lip of the hood.

One regret, I had the side graphics scaled down. As I look at them now, I wish they were twice as big. if I can answer any questions, please ask.

7 Muslogy Truck Bed Storage Netjpeg.jpeg

5 Side Graphic.jpeg

9 USB:12V Truck Bed Charging.jpeg

11 Muslogy Dark Wood Trim Kit.jpeg

13. Center Console USB Hub.jpeg

15 TripleAliners Center Console Organuzer.jpeg

17 Molle Seat Back Organizers.jpeg

19 Underseat Storag.jpeg

3 Rear View.jpeg

6 Front View Fog Lights.jpeg

10 Muslogy Dark Wood Trim Kit 2.jpeg

8 Truck Bed LED Strip Switch.jpeg

12 Muslogy DashOrganizer.jpeg

14 Glove Box Organizer.jpeg

16 Fire Extinguisher.jpeg

20 LT Sport Behind Rear Seat Storage Net.jpeg

2 Left Side 2.jpeg

18 Rear Seat USB Hubs.jpeg
This is what I love about these trucks. They are a blank canvas to customize and make how you need / want them to be for you. I have done a bunch of stuff to mine. One thing i did was make and hard wire in a light under the back seat. The housing is fabricated and welded together steel sheet. The light is a bi color light made for a side by side buggy. Got this off Amazon. The housing was a pain to make, but should give you ideas. Wiring is ran along stock wiring and tied into the dome lamp. It uses a mercury switch so to turn it off simply put the seat down and the light automatically goes out. I used automotive black wrinkle engine paint finish to have it blend in with the carpet.

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20230508_074113

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20230508_160659

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20230509_103011

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20230510_132708

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20230510_204703

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20230510_204714

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The net I used I took from the trunk of my Mazda Miata when I traded it in. I mounted it to the tailgate by adding large black flat washers to two OEM screws securing the tailgate’s interior face. By not tightening the two screws all the way down, I left enough space to secure the net’s elastic loop corners behind the washers. The opening of the net is at the top when the tailgate is closed. I hound keeping a pair of long, adjustable elastic bungees there especially handy.
Sponsored