Sponsored

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think my list of modifications and accessories is almost finished. I have taken note of what others were doing to their Mavericks to garner ideas for my own. In that light I offer up what I have done and what I have left.

Interior
Added OEM floor liners
Hard - wired front dash cam
Installed LED strips in front and rear foot wells
Added dash cubby cube with cell phone holder
Mounted fire extinguisher and retainer in rear passenger door
Added ApplePlay wireless dongle
Added center console organizer
Added x2 rigid Molle seatback organizers
Added four port USB hub to center console
Added seven port USB hub to rear of center console
Added LED reading light to center console hub
Purchased and mounted Molle visor organizer
Purchased and mounted emergency breakout hammer to visor
Purchased and stored battery charging box under rear seat
Added mini net storage to front doors
Purchased and added a glovebox organizer
Added and hard-wired rear dash cam
Added Muslogy dashboard organizer
Installed Muslogyā€™s interior trim kit
Purchased and added a rear seat dog hammock
Added center console cushion.
Purchased and installed a behind the seat cargo net

Truck Bed
Installed switched truck bed LED strip lighting
Fabricated and installed additional eye bolt anchors to truck bed rail
Installed truck bed 12V and USB power sources
Installed X15 tonneau cover
Added tailgate net
Purchased and stored LED road hazard lights in upper bed cubby
Added tailgate assist
Added Muslogy truck bed cargo net

Exterior
Tinted front side windows
Installed tailgate letters
Installed three amber Raptor-style LED marker lights in front grill
Obtained and added mud flaps
Added truck bed carpet

Remaining Mods
Add LED fog lights to the front grill
Add LED reverse lights
Attach custom side graphics
Add under hood LED light strip

UPDATE:

I spent sometime today with a camera to capture some shots of my truck as requested by a number of you. I donā€™t claim to have anything special. Rather, it represents a collection of nips and tucks to personalize my Maverick to meet my needs. Several projects remain. The front view shows a pair of 3ā€ LED pods mounted in the grill. In fact they are simply placed there for the photo. I have the pods, a wiring kit with relay, and have mounted two five pole toggle switches to the lower portion of the dash board. Iā€˜m waiting for a relative to clear the area around his garage lift to complete the installation.
ā€” I have a similar set of pods in white to mount under the rear bumper and intend to tie them into the taillight reverse wiring.
-- I believe I have a solution to mounting a set of nerf bars to a hybrid. Iā€™m awaiting the arrival of some specialty bolts and access to the lift before attempting to mount the bars I have in my garage.
ā€” Lastly, if Amazon ever sends me a LED light strip that actually has a dynamic start sequence, Iā€™ll be mounting that under the lip of the hood.

One regret, I had the side graphics scaled down. As I look at them now, I wish they were twice as big. if I can answer any questions, please ask.

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 7-muslogy-truck-bed-storage-netjpeg-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 5-side-graphic-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 9-usb-12v-truck-bed-charging-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 11-muslogy-dark-wood-trim-kit-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 13-center-console-usb-hub-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 15-triplealiners-center-console-organuzer-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 17-molle-seat-back-organizers-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 19-underseat-storag-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 3-rear-view-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 6-front-view-fog-lights-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 10-muslogy-dark-wood-trim-kit-2-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 8-truck-bed-led-strip-switch-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 12-muslogy-dashorganizer-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 14-glove-box-organizer-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 16-fire-extinguisher-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20-lt-sport-behind-rear-seat-storage-net-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 2-left-side-2-jpe

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 18-rear-seat-usb-hubs-jpe
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just had the graphics I ordered delivered. Assuming the weather cooperates Iā€™ll put them on tomorrow and take some photos. Is there something special you want me to capture.

LongLivePeart2112

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Davis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That Sir is an impressive list. Itā€™s clear youā€™re ambivalent to your Mav!;) I too look forward to the pics.

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@AbnRgr just want to see the overall look of your modded Mav.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JT Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very impressive list! Thanks - gives me some good additional options to review. PS What do you like to do in your free time? :LOL:

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think my list of modifications and accessories is almost finished. I have taken note of what others were doing to their Mavericks to garner ideas for my own. In that light I offer up what I have done and what I have left.

Interior
Added OEM floor liners
Hard - wired front dash cam
Installed LED strips in front and rear foot wells
Added dash cubby cube with cell phone holder
Mounted fire extinguisher and retainer in rear passenger door
Added ApplePlay wireless dongle
Added center console organizer
Added x2 rigid Molle seatback organizers
Added four port USB hub to center console
Added seven port USB hub to rear of center console
Added LED reading light to center console hub
Purchased and mounted Molle visor organizer
Purchased and mounted emergency breakout hammer to visor
Purchased and stored battery charging box under rear seat
Added mini net storage to front doors
Purchased and added a glovebox organizer
Added and hard-wired rear dash cam
Added Muslogy dashboard organizer
Installed Muslogyā€™s interior trim kit
Purchased and added a rear seat dog hammock
Added center console cushion.
Purchased a installed a behind the seat cargo net

Truck Bed
Installed switched truck bed LED strip lighting
Fabricated and installed additional eye bolt anchors to truck bed rail
Installed truck bed 12V and USB power sources
Installed X15 tonneau cover
Added tailgate net
Purchased and stored LED road hazard lights in upper bed cubby
Added tailgate assist
Added Muslogy truck bed cargo net

Exterior
Tinted front side windows
Installed tailgate letters
Installed three amber Raptor-style LED marker lights in front grill
Obtained and added mud flaps
Added truck bed carpet

Remaining Mods
Add LED fog lights to the front grill
Add LED reverse lights
Attach custom side graphics
Add under hood LED light strip

I'd love to see some photos!

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Give me a dry warmer day when I can apply my graphics and Iā€™ll follow up with pictures.

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I spent sometime today with a camera to capture some shots of my truck as requested by a number of you. I donā€™t claim to have anything special. Rather, it represents a collection of nips and tucks to personalize my Maverick to meet my needs. Several projects remain. The front view shows a pair of 3ā€ LED pods mounted in the grill. In fact they are simply placed there for the photo. I have the pods, a wiring kit with relay, and have mounted two five pole toggle switches to the lower portion of the dash board. Iā€˜m waiting for a relative to clear the area around his garage lift to complete the installation.
ā€” I have a similar set of pods in white to mount under the rear bumper and intend to tie them into the taillight reverse wiring.
-- I believe I have a solution to mounting a set of nerf bars to a hybrid. Iā€™m awaiting the arrival of some specialty bolts and access to the lift before attempting to mount the bars I have in my garage.
ā€” Lastly, if Amazon ever sends me a LED light strip that actually has a dynamic start sequence, Iā€™ll be mounting that under the lip of the hood.

One regret, I had the side graphics scaled down. As I look at them now, I wish they were twice as big. if I can answer any questions, please ask.

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 7 Muslogy Truck Bed Storage Net

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 5 Side Graphic

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 9 USB:12V Truck Bed Chargin

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 11 Muslogy Dark Wood Trim Kit

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 13. Center Console USB Hub

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 15 TripleAliners Center Console Organuzer

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 17 Molle Seat Back Organizers

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 19 Underseat Stora

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 3 Rear View

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 6 Front View Fog Lights

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 10 Muslogy Dark Wood Trim Kit 2

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 8 Truck Bed LED Strip Switch

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 12 Muslogy DashOrganizer

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 14 Glove Box Organizer

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 16 Fire Extinguisher

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 20 LT Sport Behind Rear Seat Storage Net

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 2 Left Side 2

Ford Maverick My Maverick Mod List is Almost Finished: Updated With Installed Photos 18 Rear Seat USB Hubs

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Holy Crap Jim,
You have more gadgets than the Batmobile!
I would say you are prepared for just about anything.
Your truck is AWESOME! love the graphics & tail gate letters. They go great with Atlas Blue.
Edit: Thank you for your service!

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Very cool. How is your fire extinguisher secured?

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Velcro piece attached to the doorā€˜s plastic trim behind the extinguisher by doubleā€”sided tape, Velcro band around the cylinder engages that piece.

texasPI

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please share more about the Raptor like grill lights. Is that a kit? Thanks!

OP
OP
AbnRgr

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

7 Muslogy Truck Bed Storage Netjpeg.jpeg

5 Side Graphic.jpeg

9 USB:12V Truck Bed Charging.jpeg

11 Muslogy Dark Wood Trim Kit.jpeg

13. Center Console USB Hub.jpeg

15 TripleAliners Center Console Organuzer.jpeg

17 Molle Seat Back Organizers.jpeg

19 Underseat Storag.jpeg

3 Rear View.jpeg

6 Front View Fog Lights.jpeg

10 Muslogy Dark Wood Trim Kit 2.jpeg

8 Truck Bed LED Strip Switch.jpeg

12 Muslogy DashOrganizer.jpeg

14 Glove Box Organizer.jpeg

16 Fire Extinguisher.jpeg

20 LT Sport Behind Rear Seat Storage Net.jpeg

2 Left Side 2.jpeg

18 Rear Seat USB Hubs.jpeg
I think these would go well with your Build
https://www.etsy.com/listing/124779...+a&ref=sr_gallery-27-8&organic_search_click=1
Sponsored