Sponsored

Muslogy for Maverick FITS Slot Rear Cup Holder, Any Thoughts?

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like a mess waiting to happen. Doesn't appear to be very deep.
Sponsored

homerdog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I could use the cup holder. I like to carry around a spare coffee cup and don't really want it in the seat pockets because I can't reach it when I need it and I'm always throwing the keys or sunglasses in the front cupholders and don't want a not being used cup in the way.

TRex

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mav Lariat Lux Pkg
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd use it here's why.

If I order 3 or 4 cups at the drive-thru for the Family and I'm the only one, I'd be able to reach this from the driver's seat, probably, without unbuckling my seat belt. I like it is mildly a trash holder too. One that could do both would be awesome.

Since I would use it 1 or 2 times a month and many people will be the same, cost would have to be low. $25 or less and I would buy.
I agree with GPSMan. On a long drive we usually have our coffee cups, but when we stop for a fast food pick-up and get back on the road there is no where to put our sodas or shakes to continue the drive without having to find somewhere to temporarily ditch our coffee cups. Our Honda van had a pull out on the center console tray. It was really intended for the rear seat passengers, but we used it to move our coffee cups and then put our fresh drinks where we could easily use them. Finish the sodas, toss them in the take out bag from In N Out or wherever and put the coffee cups back up front.

I'd probably not use this around town as I like putting stuff on the rear floor instead of the back seat. But on a longer trip with both of us in the truck, it would be really nice.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes, I too would use this to move "empties" to the rear. 👍🏻

Sponsored

YazYaz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Dear Maverick Owners,

Recently we are making the rear cup holder that fills the FITS slot. Please check the fitment test below.

Just wondering if it's a necessary item that Maverick owners will need, since there are cup holders in the center console and the rear seat already. Please feel free to let us know your opinion.

20230614_145827.jpg

20230614_145804.jpg
I would buy a trash bin.

Palms

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mercedes GLC; 23 Maverick Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi Dear Maverick Owners,

Recently we are making the rear cup holder that fills the FITS slot. Please check the fitment test below.

Just wondering if it's a necessary item that Maverick owners will need, since there are cup holders in the center console and the rear seat already. Please feel free to let us know your opinion.

20230614_145827.jpg

20230614_145804.jpg
Would love to see if my Wilson Electronics Weboost could fit in the cup area. Can you please provide interior dimensions of that part, including depth from floor of cup area to top? It generates some heat, is this/would this be heat resistant? Thank you very much.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Additional cup holders are not needed! What I would like to see is a trash receptacle that would accept a common plastic shopping sack as a liner. The trash can would have a lid that drops in place. It would have a raised edge tall enough so that items placed on the top (a cell phone, paperback book, a small child’s toy, a juice box, etc.) wouldn’t easily fall off. On one or both sides would be a cord wrap to secure a USB charging cord.
Brilliant! Let me bring it to the team

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Let everyone win - produce the bin as I suggest with a flat, drop-in cover. Produce a similar sized cover with two drink holder detents for those wanting additional cup holding capacity. Sell the bin with one or the other lid, option A or option B.

Sponsored

HughdMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hugh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would love one of these, but I am too cheap to pay $40 for it. That's why I own the world's cheapest XLT.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Additional cup holders are not needed! What I would like to see is a trash receptacle that would accept a common plastic shopping sack as a liner. The trash can would have a lid that drops in place. It would have a raised edge tall enough so that items placed on the top (a cell phone, paperback book, a small child’s toy, a juice box, etc.) wouldn’t easily fall off. On one or both sides would be a cord wrap to secure a USB charging cord.
I got an "All N One" in mind but might have trouble keeping price below $279.95. The Alexa model with hot and cold drinks plus single serve air fryer possibly $2495.95?

C Brown

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid (Shipping in Oct. '23)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice design, like the cubbie slots for phones, etc. on each side. Not sure I'd buy it but it still looks good.
Sponsored