- First Name
- John
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2023
- Threads
- 3
- Messages
- 12
- Reaction score
- 32
- Location
- Spokane,WA
- Vehicle(s)
- 2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
- Engine
- 2.5L Hybrid
How much was it?I just received a bed liner from Amazon, Muslogy Auto. I really like that I can pull it out easily and hose it off. The edges are raised so nothing spills in the bed and it’s just tacky enough to stop things from sliding around. Great addition to my little truck.
![]()
![]()
It is much softer than my spray in liner. It doesn’t hurt my old knees. Hope that helps.I was thinking of putting a bed mat in mine. Is that one soft on the knees?
Looks great.I just received a bed liner from Amazon, Muslogy Auto. I really like that I can pull it out easily and hose it off. The edges are raised so nothing spills in the bed and it’s just tacky enough to stop things from sliding around. Great addition to my little truck.
![]()
![]()
Floor liner.Is it a bedliner or a floor liner? It looks like you have the Ford liner and put this on top? Is that correct?
Do you have a link to this product? Is it already posted and I missed it?On Amazon $89
It’s much easier to clean and cargo doesn’t slide around near as much. It’s also softer on my knees when I’m in the bed.Why put a floor liner on top of the Ford full be liner? Just asking since I have the full liner and wondering if this adds any function.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C966LZVZ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_shareDo you have a link to this product? Is it already posted and I missed it?
Thank you, appreciate it!