Sponsored

Muslogy Auto's new Maverick product line - Share your opinions & ideas!

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
awesome products thank you. The coin slot is obsolete.
Sponsored

Swb13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great to see more maverick products coming to market.

I disagree about a coin slot being absolete. Not for me anyway. I had all my change in my cup holders until I got an insert for center console with coin tray.

For cubby door may want to consider ford or maverick design/logo or custom text options.

Regarding comment about colors... please offer something besides that orange. XL interior has no orange.

Look forward to your products

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Probably something that sticks up a little and has a lip or edge to catch it. Like that fits slot but maybe there is a lip in the back of it or something. What you have looks pretty cool. Obviously real world use will tell ya the most. I will probably try one out when I get my Maverick.
Gotcha! Thank you for your idea

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Great to see more maverick products coming to market.

I disagree about a coin slot being absolete. Not for me anyway. I had all my change in my cup holders until I got an insert for center console with coin tray.

For cubby door may want to consider ford or maverick design/logo or custom text options.

Regarding comment about colors... please offer something besides that orange. XL interior has no orange.

Look forward to your products
Thank you so much for your comments!

Yea, we will offer more colors for options. For your idea about adding design/logo on the cubby door, I will definitely bring it to the team! I believe it's a good idea to make it more eye-catching

Edw

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
Undecided
All look great! When will they be available? I will absolutely order the cubby door

Sponsored

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You may want to edit your link in the first post -- the "." at the end is included in the URL and prevents the site from loading.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good ideas all around. Not sure what I would use the dash organizer for not I'm sure for some it would be prefect!

Having some options for interior trim pieces that are a nice metal finish instead of the most terrible fake carbon fiber material will be refreshing. That metal shift knob trim would be pretty cool matched to the Lariat brown color to tie in with the doors and dash.

junyor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice work!!, all the options look amazing. Regarding the Dash storage will be a possibility instead of the FIT install an adjustable phone holder?

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
You may want to edit your link in the first post -- the "." at the end is included in the URL and prevents the site from loading.
Oh thank you for your reminding. Editted

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Nice work!!, all the options look amazing. Regarding the Dash storage will be a possibility instead of the FIT install an adjustable phone holder?
We may delete the FITS slot that seems not attractive for most owners of the Maverick.
Actually we designed it with an adjustable phone holder earlier but found that it become unstable with the phone.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Good ideas all around. Not sure what I would use the dash organizer for not I'm sure for some it would be prefect!

Having some options for interior trim pieces that are a nice metal finish instead of the most terrible fake carbon fiber material will be refreshing. That metal shift knob trim would be pretty cool matched to the Lariat brown color to tie in with the doors and dash.
Yea! Thank you so much for the info. We haven't decided what color to choose.

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the double console try and like the dash tray idea. Two comments though since I hate rattles and squeaks, will there be like rubber inserts in the tray bottoms to help prevent rattles, also on the dash tray, plastic on plastic would need some kind of rubber or felt material on the portions of the dash tray that contacts the dash. I not a fits fan, so compartments for like 2 pairs sun glasses, coin holder is my preference
Sponsored