Sponsored

Cargo Mesh Net - A Necessary Accessories for Your Maverick If You Like to Travel Around

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am interested in using this net as a "holder" to keep my Costco plastic tub in place between the tailgate and this net. Are there adjustments to make the net fit looser so it will stretch out enough to do this?

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've got one of these waiting on my truck to eventually come. Have always used a board in that back slot, but I'm thinking the pocket in the netting will be better for bags of groceries, and if I want to put more between the net and the tailgate, it'll stretch to accommodate, still keep things like cases of soda or whatever from sliding all over. Better solution IMHO.

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks
The tub I want to use is too deep to use a board to keep it in place. Once I get a bed mat that’ll help but still would like to “lock it in”.

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a net like that in my Infiniti- very handy for groceries especially heavy stuff like jugs of milk. You can put bags in the net or use the net to hold stuff flush to the wall of the trunk- or bed in this case.

OP
OP
Muslogy Auto

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I am interested in using this net as a "holder" to keep my Costco plastic tub in place between the tailgate and this net. Are there adjustments to make the net fit looser so it will stretch out enough to do this?
Not sure what size your Costco plastic tub is. Our mesh net is made of elastic nylon to store more items.
Sponsored