2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JeepGC Overland, 2010 Tahoe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello, I ordered the center console organizer and the liner for the large space in the top tray was the wrong one. It is too big. I received 2 of the liners for the larger space in the bottom tray. I tried to find a way on Amazon to simply make a request to the manufacturer to just get the correct liner (gray) sent to me instead of making an entire return. Does anyone know how to contact Muslogy directly?? Muslogy, if you are monitoring the MTC, can you respond on an efficient way to get this sent to me? Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hello, I ordered the center console organizer and the liner for the large space in the top tray was the wrong one. It is too big. I received 2 of the liners for the larger space in the bottom tray. I tried to find a way on Amazon to simply make a request to the manufacturer to just get the correct liner (gray) sent to me instead of making an entire return. Does anyone know how to contact Muslogy directly?? Muslogy, if you are monitoring the MTC, can you respond on an efficient way to get this sent to me? Any help would be appreciated.
Hi, thank you for letting us know about it. Please message me with your order number and your address, we will make sure things go perfectly with you

OP
OP

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hi, thank you for letting us know about it. Please message me with your order number and your address, we will make sure things go perfectly with you
Where can I message you? I don't want to put my address on the forum. Does support have and old fashioned phone number I can use?

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where can I message you? I don't want to put my address on the forum. Does support have and old fashioned phone number I can use?
Click on their username and hit the "start conversation" button. Then it is just messaging them. Like sending and email but on this forum.

Ford Maverick Muslogy Customer Support? Screenshot_20230831_063253_Chrome

Sponsored

OP
OP

NextTruck

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hey Muslogy,
Nothing received yet! I thought would be handled right away

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Muslogy Auto

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
Hey Muslogy,
Nothing received yet! I thought would be handled right away
Hey sorry for keeping you waiting. I just checked the tracking number and it shows that it arrived days ago. Please message me if I miss any comments here.