First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Because they won’t let me make the change wanted to my order.
Sponsored

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from same dealer as well. Why were you concerned if everything was “still on”?
just reading all the things on this maverick site. nothing I heard from dealer etc. when I ask, they said all still go, they have not been told it would not be built. I got the email from ford on conformation, so hope to get it maybe feb-march?

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Merry Christmas to all as of this AM mullinax florida shows 6 mavericks on the lot as of today and 2 are hybrids, I will wait for my ordered one but they are tempting
today sorry to say they show 0 mavericks all 6 must be sold,

RonFLA

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

today sorry to say they show 0 mavericks all 6 must be sold,
I drove past Mullinax Apopka on Friday afternoon, the 24th and although the dealership was closed, they had “5” Mavericks prominently parked out near the entrance, likely already spoken for. (2) Carbon, (1) Blue, (1) Cactus, (1) White. So wanted to take a picture in front of them, for the forum but I didn’t feel right enter a closed dealership, even if it was in the afternoon and close to the sidewalk.

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I drove past Mullinax Apopka on Friday afternoon, the 24th and although the dealership was closed, they had “5” Mavericks prominently parked out near the entrance, likely already spoken for. (2) Carbon, (1) Blue, (1) Cactus, (1) White. So wanted to take a picture in front of them, for the forum but I didn’t feel right enter a closed dealership, even if it was in the afternoon and close to the sidewalk.
Good to know, might drive up there today…but doubt they will let me change my order

Sponsored

Truck2

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota highlander hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took the time to drive the 2 hours up there today and spoke with a manager. He said come Monday he will see if they can get the sunroof added. Seems once an order is closed it can be harder to make a change, if such is even possible then. I also bumped it up to the lux package and removed the 360 thus no blind spot monitoring in the mirrors though at least they are powered on xlt plus lux makes them heated.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
they show 2 in stock this AM, 1 west palm 1 central fl

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI this AM Mullinax shows 13 mavericks on their website

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
FYI this AM Mullinax shows 13 mavericks on their website
I asked my dealer the other day and they said they were all accounted for. I even called another Mullinax, let them know I had an order in place at their sister dealer but I would be interested in any hybrids coming in that people are rejecting. I was told I would get a call back from the sales manager but no one ever contacted me.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I asked my dealer the other day and they said they were all accounted for. I even called another Mullinax, let them know I had an order in place at their sister dealer but I would be interested in any hybrids coming in that people are rejecting. I was told I would get a call back from the sales manager but no one ever contacted me.
that figures! they should not post on their website if they are all sold??I have one ordered from Vero beach 10/21. hybrid,no word but email from ford conformation, the dealer said all is still go as of last week.I was thinking of asking about the ones posted but have not.

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
that figures! they should not post on their website if they are all sold??I have one ordered from Vero beach 10/21. hybrid,no word but email from ford conformation, the dealer said all is still go as of last week.I was thinking of asking about the ones posted but have not.
I recall seeing it on another thread on this forum, but I don't think Mullinax post it themselves. It has something to do with Ford's delivery system that will automatically post to dealer inventory when vehicles are enroute to them.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I recall seeing it on another thread on this forum, but I don't think Mullinax post it themselves. It has something to do with Ford's delivery system that will automatically post to dealer inventory when vehicles are enroute to them.
I ask them ( as they have listed pre sold on ones before) which would be ok, at least you know they cant be bought.i was just telling my salesmen at mullinax thats a little sneaky posting them like that. I had respect for them as a dealer , had no issues on my 2019 f-150,I got. it was Velde Ford before and I bought about 14 from them since 1977. we ordered the hybrid maverick xlt 10/21 .so I know it will be a while, but the Kia dealer keeps bugging us they want my wife's 2016 soul and us get a new soul, what they would give for her trade right now is nuts,hope it stays that high when the maverick comes in,

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ask them ( as they have listed pre sold on ones before) which would be ok, at least you know they cant be bought.i was just telling my salesmen at mullinax thats a little sneaky posting them like that. I had respect for them as a dealer , had no issues on my 2019 f-150,I got. it was Velde Ford before and I bought about 14 from them since 1977. we ordered the hybrid maverick xlt 10/21 .so I know it will be a while, but the Kia dealer keeps bugging us they want my wife's 2016 soul and us get a new soul, what they would give for her trade right now is nuts,hope it stays that high when the maverick comes in,
funny because if you check out their broncos , they show 18, but when you see they show that they are not for sale ,but display or test drive or sold etc. so I know they can mark the mavericks too.i sent an email to my sales person, to ask mgt. if they can do that to the maverick too, so as not to get peoples hopes up that they could buy one of the ones listed.

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
mullinax vero beach finally received 2 hybrids one xl one xlt of course they are orders and sold, but I finally got to see them in "person" some day ill get our xlt hybrid we ordered in Oct. they look great

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Apopka had a white one there yesterday. I live about 5 min away and past by there just about every day looking for them. I have an order in there myself and told them if any Lariat hybrids come in to let me know so I could sit in one. I ended up seeing one there one day and no one ever called me of course. I pulled up and they let me sit in it to check it out. It was sold already of course.
Sponsored