Platinum2

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I disagree. I've yet to ever hear a 4 or 6 cylinder that sounds as good as a performance V8.
The 3.6 V6 camaros with dual mode factory exhaust sound very good. The old V6 Contour SVT's also sounded great. Not V8 great, but really, really good.

NycGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, tacoma, bmw 325 89
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess to each there own. To me it sound like a Maytag washing machine I used to have. To me nothing sounds as good as a V8.
2006 vette 008.JPG
What does that have to do with the exhaust thats being talked about in the thread? Make another post about that gas guzzler somehwhere else. Why would people who own a 4 cyc turbo truck care about this? Nice flex dude. I could talk to you about my 89 325 sounding better with an inline 6 than ur v8 because its subjective what people like. No need to compare apples to oranges on a chat for apples right?

Samcat13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat '22'
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What does that have to do with the exhaust thats being talked about in the thread? Make another post about that gas guzzler somehwhere else. Why would people who own a 4 cyc turbo truck care about this? Nice flex dude. I could talk to you about my 89 325 sounding better with an inline 6 than ur v8 because its subjective what people like. No need to compare apples to oranges on a chat for apples right?
I'll post where I want to. If you don't know how to read at the end we were talking about sounds of the EHAUST and I gave my opinion. I made the comment I like the sound of the V-8 better. If you don't like it to bad!
Sponsored