Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Exactly !!! I'm " MOVIN ON" too - I've thought about doing my own post too. Now ...... I will still buy the August ordered Maverick when it comes in even tho this is a LOST CAUSE !! hahahahahaha I have the same frustrations but - if and when I "move on" I wont need to announce it to some folks that have been waiting twice the time I have .....
Sponsored

SnyperX

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel like a lot of these posts with miscommunication or not hearing anything is a dealer issue. I feel like half the dealers don't know how to submit an order correctly. I spec'd my Maverick on the Ford website. Sent my spec'd Maverick to dealer. Dealer emailed me asking for my driver's license and to digitally sign my order sheet. Dealer submitted order sheet. Got an email shortly after from Ford about my confirmed order. Then I waited my 4 months and took delivery.

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
I feel like a lot of these posts with miscommunication or not hearing anything is a dealer issue. I feel like half the dealers don't know how to submit an order correctly. I spec'd my Maverick on the Ford website. Sent my spec'd Maverick to dealer. Dealer emailed me asking for my driver's license and to digitally sign my order sheet. Dealer submitted order sheet. Got an email shortly after from Ford about my confirmed order. Then I waited my 4 months and took delivery.
I really really wonder how many people out there are so pissed off and angry that they haven't heard anything from Ford but the reality is that their dealer never completed the ROVP steps and they don't actually have a confirmed order. All these people who say "ordered June XX and haven't heard a thing" have they actually contacted Ford corporate to verify they have a legit order in the system? Obviously dealers were not well versed with the ROVP system and process, I wonder how many placed an order for these people, never completed ROVP, customer got the "confirmation" email from Ford thinking they were set even though that email doesn't means squat if ROVP was never completed. I think you're right and that a lot of this may be a bad dealer thing and not a Ford corporate thing.

Scott Asheville

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 AWD XLT ECO LUX CP360 HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When you test drive the midsize Canyon, keep in mind there are major redesigns coming to all three midsize trucks this fall. Tacoma - all new. Ranger - all new. Colorado-Canyon - all new. At least according to all the journalists and spy photogs.

Kind of personal preference if you want the tried and true current model, or the untried but probably better in many ways new models.

EugDom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have not canceled my order or notified my dealer I have gone a different route :)
I will see what happens and take advantage of my current situation.
Maybe buy the mav when it comes in only to sell it
Then why post that your "moving on" if your gonna possibly take your order and sell it?? Sounds like you just wanted attention from here that you feel your not getting from Ford. If you just want to whine about something, that's fine. Just be honest and title the post accordingly. Thanks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.