First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 mustang 63 c10 63 lincoln 64 lincoln 69 vw bug
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll be attending sema this year and im hoping to see some performance mods for the 2.0. I plan on doing a rally theme with the awd version as soon as I get mine. Whats a warranty?.....
Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know for my ranger there is a ford performance tune, think it is around $700 - I have no doubt there will be similar options for the maverick - I think the market for it will be too big to ignore, and there are many iterations of a 2.0 turbo from them that it will probably be easy work for 3rd parties to tune as well.

Stetson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler, 2014 Ford Raptor, 2018 Fiesta ST
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll be attending sema this year and im hoping to see some performance mods for the 2.0. I plan on doing a rally theme with the awd version as soon as I get mine. Whats a warranty?.....
That is a really cool idea, i like the concept. what kind of ideas / mods are you thinking of for a rally theme. should be an interesting build

zackmd1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang 429BB / 2019 Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know for my ranger there is a ford performance tune, think it is around $700 - I have no doubt there will be similar options for the maverick - I think the market for it will be too big to ignore, and there are many iterations of a 2.0 turbo from them that it will probably be easy work for 3rd parties to tune as well.
I hope an FP tune is available for the Maverick. That being said, they have no options for the bronco sport yet and it’s been almost a year….

HYENA13

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Definitely going to be interested an RS style intake or aftermarket cold air kit... I know the 63mm throttlebody and spacer goes a long way on the focii. 250hp is ample for a little truck but 300 would bring the fun to another level. Now you're in comparable range to the colorados, and beating out the ridgeline specs.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
E85 with tune intake and exhaust could net you 300whp and 300wtq.

OP
OP

Noxided

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is a really cool idea, i like the concept. what kind of ideas / mods are you thinking of for a rally theme. should be an interesting build
Id like to upgrade the turbo, aftermarket tune not one from Ford. Hopefully something that will make it all time awd. Lower it to fill in the wheel gap. Possible manual trans swap if I can figure it out.

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I already have an Evo X that I've done a lot to. I need to stay away from this thread!

OP
OP

Noxided

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I already have an Evo X that I've done a lot to. I need to stay away from this thread!
Something similar to that is the plan

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Something similar to that is the plan
Evo has upgraded intake, turbo, manifold, exhaust, injectors and custom tune. It makes about 400 AWHP. If someone gets there on a Maverick that would be wild!

Sponsored

Leadphinger

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman (SOLD)
I'm planning a modest increase in turbo from Garrett assuming the 2.0 in the Maverick is the same as what was in the Fusion with turning and injectors to match the increased airflow...again, likely what matched up with the fusion/focus st.

https://unleashedtuning.com/garrett...13-18-ford-2-0l-ecoboost-stage-1-upgrade-kit/

Then Steeda intercooler (for either the fusion or focus ST), intake and exhaust and intercooler hard pipes (once available) should easily net around 350 hp...more than that and the rest of the drivetrain will probably scatter pieces on the road.

2016BoostedGreyGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 CC XLT, 21 F150 RCSB, 22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really would like to see a slightly larger turbo upgrade and better flowing DP. Im actually considering buying a new turbo assembly from Ford and having the housing ported and a slightly larger wheel assembly installed for better flow... Just antsy to make more power, Currently running a 93 oct performance tune from Unleashed, 3" Raceworks CAI, Magnaflow exhaust and Buschur FMIC. Pulls really aggressive now but that undersized turbo and DP are whats holding it back. I bet with a decent port job and wheel assembly, it could make another 30-50whp after a tune revision and perhaps injectors to keep it a lil safer.
Sponsored