First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My mav arrived in Traverse City today, three days before i was notified to expect the delivery period. Good points to Ford on how this has been handled. Was promised 0 percent financing for 3 yrs. Next fun will be figuring out hw to load two trikes aboard, glad I can fold one of them.
Lariat lux, awd, 4k, spray in liner, area 51.
Awesome going to be a beautiful truck
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered Aug 2, built as scheduled and delivery due at Fox Motors in Traverse City 11/13-19. Mine is the ninth Mav ordered from the dealership and those ahead of me that are ecoburst seem to be arriving as scheduled. I can only hope. Area 51 Lariat 4k tow spray in bed liner
I have a hybrid on order at Fox. Just sitting here waiting. Probably will be awhile. Interesting to see there are 8 other orders and mine.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Worst part is my current lease expired and I’m in month 2 of 6 month max extension. Fingers crossed I get it in time.
There is only 6 mo. Extension? Now I'm worried. I extended 4 months. I thought I could just extend until I didn't need to. My extension will be done in April. Here's hoping I get it by then.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I still haven't received any emails. All I have is Roy O'Brien's word that my order is in. I did an online order and sent it over to Suburban Ford and they contacted me right away. I may do a 2nd order with them as there were a couple options I wanted to add and go with whoever gets it first.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I decided at this time not to place a second order. I did call my salesman and have my order changed again. Said he would email me with the confirmation of the change but nothing yet. I sometimes find it hit or miss. Like I was told I would get a call back the first time I made a change. I didn't receive the call but did receive the new DORA right away. Guess I'll just wait and see.

Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone else order with Roy O'Brien? I have an uneasy feeling. I never got the confirmation email from Ford but I have contacted Ford Marketing and they confirmed my order. I requested some updates to my order and Roy O'Brien was suppose to email me and I haven't received anything. I did this before and the salesman said he would call and didn't but I did receive in the mail a new DORA. It's like they never follow through on getting back to me but they seem to do what they say they will do. It's weird. I have confidence in them and I don't.

Davidod

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone from Michigan have a build date yet? I am going crazy watching people order last week already with a build date. I ordered 7/23 still no date.
Ordered 6-19 lariat awd 2.0 build date 11-29. Window sticker on 11-24

2517X

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I keep checking to see if the window sticker has been published, no luck so far. I assume the window sticker would be a goo indication that production is about to start?

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I keep checking to see if the window sticker has been published, no luck so far. I assume the window sticker would be a goo indication that production is about to start?
I think it's about the best indication we've got. My build has been pushed to same week as you; no sticker here either.

BTW, fist-bump from former Northville resident. πŸ‘Š

Sponsored

Frazer

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2021 Explorer
Howdy all! Just moved my family to Dearborn (My wife is returning, born and raised in Dearborn...Ford Family) Just purchased a Cactus Gray XLT Fx4 with 4k Tow and Lux package. Was a 1st day release order that they changed their mind on....got lucky....had a family friend at Bill Brown Ford let us know they had it when we went to order. Very much in love with the little beast.

EasyDuzIt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just order my 2.0 awd, xlt, 4K fx4, lux to at Barber Ford in Holland. Had a really great experience there, would recommend Matt as a sales guy for sure. When it gets in they’re going to pull out the drop in liner, return it and get a spray in done no charge to me.

dceggert

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2019 Ranger, 2024 Maverick ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone else order with Roy O'Brien? I have an uneasy feeling. I never got the confirmation email from Ford but I have contacted Ford Marketing and they confirmed my order. I requested some updates to my order and Roy O'Brien was suppose to email me and I haven't received anything. I did this before and the salesman said he would call and didn't but I did receive in the mail a new DORA. It's like they never follow through on getting back to me but they seem to do what they say they will do. It's weird. I have confidence in them and I don't.
I placed my order with Roy O'Brien as well. I do not think that our emails were put into the system. There are two email fields on the form when the order is placed and the email for the dealer is put in one and I think the email for your sales rep is put in for the customer email. Roy O'Brien has been receiving and delivering Mavericks as they come and go on the inventory search so everything is going through properly. Keep checking with your sales rep on status. My order is for a hybrid (just got OKTB) Lariat Lux (something like 14% of the builds) so I figure mine will be delivered some time in May 2022 so I just wait.

Mikey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE Maverick 1966 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Woke up to an email from Ford . My FE Rapid Red AWD 2.0 Maverick has been built and is scheduled to arrive at Fox Motors Marquette the first week of January. πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸš˜πŸ‘
Sponsored