First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from Blackwell Ford on 7/14..... Lariat Hybrid, Lux pck. Co-Pilot 360, took the splash guards and floor mats off the order on 9/28, and got scheduled on 9/30 for week of 11/22. That's Thanksgiving week, but I'm assuming the won't be shut down in Mexico for that.
Sponsored

Mikey

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FE Maverick 1966 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ordered a rapid red FE AWD 2.0 on 6/8. Received a build date the week of 11/15 on 9/23.

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have one coming to Spirit Ford in Dundee. Build date of october 11th. You can have mine lol
They are charging msrp and I could justify not going with Chapman

imakehats13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Fellow Michigander here, I ordered two trucks. One for myself and the other for possibly for my brother in law. Ordered both Sept 2nd. Suburban Ford of Waterford.

Brother in law- xlt 2.0 awd tow package Velosity blue. Build date Nov. 8th

For me- lariat hybrid lux cyber orange
No build date. No suprise there

sunandsnow11

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fusion
Fellow Michigander here, I ordered two trucks. One for myself and the other for possibly for my brother in law. Ordered both Sept 2nd. Suburban Ford of Waterford.

Brother in law- xlt 2.0 awd tow package Velosity blue. Build date Nov. 8th

For me- lariat hybrid lux cyber orange
No build date. No suprise there
That is such a bummer about yours! It sounds like an awesome build. I really hope they can start building hybrids soon. The only reason I went with Ecoboost was because I knew I wanted my next vehicle to have AWD. Winter is not kind to roads around lakes 😆

Sponsored

imakehats13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That is such a bummer about yours! It sounds like an awesome build. I really hope they can start building hybrids soon. The only reason I went with Ecoboost was because I knew I wanted my next vehicle to have AWD. Winter is not kind to roads around lakes 😆
Both trucks are the same price. If I lived anywhere else in Michigan but southeastern, I would have gotten awd. I am not going to lie, i am tempted to take the awd one, if my hybrid isn't scheduled by the time the awd one comes in. Not sure if my brother in law would be happy though haha.

My brother in law works for ford. My uncle retired from ford. My great uncle retired from ford, you would think I would get special treatment! Other than A plan of course.

sunandsnow11

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Fusion
Both trucks are the same price. If I lived anywhere else in Michigan but southeastern, I would have gotten awd. I am not going to lie, i am tempted to take the awd one, if my hybrid isn't scheduled by the time the awd one comes in. Not sure if my brother in law would be happy though haha.

My brother in law works for ford. My uncle retired from ford. My great uncle retired from ford, you would think I would get special treatment! Other than A plan of course.
I was just wondering about that! My grandpa retired from Ford, so I'm looped into A/Z plan. He's as excited as I am that I'm getting a truck :D
I wondered if Ford would maaaaybe shove employees higher up on the priority list. Maybe it would make some sense of their scheduling, but it honestly seems so random to me.

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 7/22
Built 9/22
Hoping for delivery to Dean Sellers soon
XL AWD Co pilot 360

update: Delivered 10/11
Dean Sellers (Troy, MI) again tried to add door guards and locking lugnuts (for stealies??) and couldn't find my $500 deposit, but it got straightened out and the the experience was pretty straightforward. No other surprises and I paid MSRP plus $250 doc fee. 0% financing for 36 months is free money. I would use them again.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Found this beauty on my way home from the U.P. today. Hope I get my order alert Thursday, I hate to have to go back for this. Lol

Ford Maverick Michiganders 20211002_125106

Sponsored

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Ordered 6/28
Build date 10/25
XLT Cactus/ 2.0L / AWD / Off-Road Package/ outlet in the back
As soon as I get it I’m getting a Line-X spray in, and an under coating.
Ordered from Suburban Ford of Ferndale, also where I work. Let me know if anyone has any questions!

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
Dealer stock unit I have reserved is supposed to arrived in two weeks or so according to dealer. Anybody with a retail order been built and have estimated ship date?

detroiter313

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST
Dealer stock unit I have reserved is supposed to arrived in two weeks or so according to dealer. Anybody with a retail order been built and have estimated ship date?
Best thing for reference is approx 2 weeks for build and 1-2 weeks for delivery, especially here in Michigan

OP
OP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry to pop in and re-open this thread after a month, but I'm so curious... Is anyone expecting their Maverick soon in Michigan? I am curious how long shipping will take. I feel like I haven't read anything except other Michiganders looking for Michigan builds!
Seams like dealers are getting one or two in for stock but those of us they ordered and ready to buy can't get a build date. Just not right in my book.
Sponsored