First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux, 2017 Chevy Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, everyone! I've been a forum lurker for several months, and decided it was time to join. I ordered a hybrid XLT with lux package, with a spray-in bedliner, manual sliding rear window, and trifold tonneau cover, on October 20. My selected truck color is Cyber Orange. I ordered the vehicle through Crest Ford in Center Line. This forum has been VERY informative, and it's interesting to see the different personalities interact. I realized very early, that the wait for my vehicle, with it's constraints, could be pretty long. I'm willing to wait to get the vehicle I want.
Sponsored

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi, everyone! I've been a forum lurker for several months, and decided it was time to join. I ordered a hybrid XLT with lux package, with a spray-in bedliner, manual sliding rear window, and trifold tonneau cover, on October 20. My selected truck color is Cyber Orange. I ordered the vehicle through Crest Ford in Center Line. This forum has been VERY informative, and it's interesting to see the different personalities interact. I realized very early, that the wait for my vehicle, with it's constraints, could be pretty long. I'm willing to wait to get the vehicle I want.
Welcome to the forum and to the rare cyber orange club. My info is in my signature. I haven't been scheduled yet either. I ordered a tailgate assist that I want installed before I take home my truck.

Vganapath

First Name
Varun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat Limited Edition
Welcome to the forum and to the rare cyber orange club. My info is in my signature. I haven't been scheduled yet either. I ordered a tailgate assist that I want installed before I take home my truck.
Welcome! I ordered a hybrid first edition area 51 on July 21st. Still haven't been scheduled

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, for the welcome! The Cyber Orange is a great color. I wanted something other than the gray, black, white, etc., that I've bought my entire life. The color really caught my eye, and being in my 60's, I decided to jazz things up a bit. Livin' a little!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks, for the welcome! The Cyber Orange is a great color. I wanted something other than the gray, black, white, etc., that I've bought my entire life. The color really caught my eye, and being in my 60's, I decided to jazz things up a bit. Livin' a little!
Me too. I originally ordered v blue, but my last 2 cars were blue and I decided that I only live once and I wanted to spice up my life with a unique color.

Sponsored

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you get your truck very soon, Lynette!

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you get your truck very soon, Lynette!
Me too! I talked with Ford today because, well its a long story, but the person was so nice. She wasn't part of ordering, but she asked if there was anything else she could help me with and I mentioned about my order and she gave me the ford number to check on it, but I would have to call Monday. It may be the number I used before, but I will call next week just to hear what they say.

Last edited:

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Me too! I talked with Ford today because, well its a long story, but the person was so nice. She wasn't part of ordering, but she asked if there was anything else she could help me with and I mentioned about my order and she gave me the ford number to check on it, but I would have to call Monday. It may be the number I used before, but I will call next week just to here what they say.
Just from the information I've gathered, watching these forums, I figure I shouldn't even start thinking about a production date until the late April/May time frame. The folks that ordered in June/July/August, and don't have build dates, I really feel for.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome! I ordered a hybrid first edition area 51 on July 21st. Still haven't been scheduled
Thanks! You've had a long wait. I hope you get your new truck, soon.

Sponsored

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm Scott from Pinckney, MI. Took delivery a couple weeks ago. I plan on setting up a meet and greet for local Maverick owners this year. I help to run a regional Monte Carlo club and would love to start something for the Maverick. I have a Oxford White Lariat Hybrid.

Michigan Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Welcome aboard, Scott! Nice ride!

Traveling Man

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm Scott from Pinckney, MI. Took delivery a couple weeks ago. I plan on setting up a meet and greet for local Maverick owners this year. I help to run a regional Monte Carlo club and would love to start something for the Maverick. I have a Oxford White Lariat Hybrid.
Sponsored