Maverick Tremor Order Notification

TxMaverick1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
Undecided
I literally just got a notification for mine as well. I thought it was only Hybrids this week? Hybrid Tremor confirmed? /s

Mike Douglas

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Me too.
Ford adv build week is Feb 27th.
I ordered a XLT Tremor with virtually no other options, 'cept full size spare.

Avalanche Grey

Didn't see a VIN nbr in email.

Very exciting news! 🤞

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
of course f*ck me again.

Honestly this sack tap might be too much for me to handle.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
of course f*ck me again.
for real. Im a prio 10 only tremor at my dealer and nothing. We are approaching April schedule dates which means delivered by late April early May.

am I a rollover? No, but getting it in may would be 8 months for an eco and by that time the new ranger and Tacoma will be ready to order.

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
for real. Im a prio 10 only tremor at my dealer and nothing. We are approaching April schedule dates which means delivered by late April early May.

am I a rollover? No, but getting it in may would be 8 months for an eco and by that time the new ranger and Tacoma will be ready to order.
I've done everything that Ford/dealer asked of me since 10/13/21. Ordered. Re-ordered. Lost COVP private offer. Moved from Hybrid. Moved from XL. I ordered Tremor because it's available. My $22,800 hybrid is a $34,800 soft roader and they still won't schedule me.

I wave the flag. I really do. It's not happening.

bearsfan647

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EBike - Future Ford Maverick!
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've done everything that Ford/dealer asked of me since 10/13/21. Ordered. Re-ordered. Lost COVP private offer. Moved from Hybrid. Moved from XL. I ordered Tremor because it's available. My $22,800 hybrid is a $34,800 soft roader and they still won't schedule me.

I wave the flag. I really do. It's not happening.
pain. I try not to compare and read into others wait times in hopes I won’t be waiting that long.

I work remotely so I sold my car at the peak of the market. I don’t have a vehicle at all. It was fine for a few months, but now I’m going stir crazy lol

rjvandoel

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cruze LT 16, Odyssey EX-L 23, Maverick XLT 23
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I as well. Midday today. Very excited. Scheduled for 3/6/23 at the present time.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
pain. I try not to compare and read into others wait times in hopes I won’t be waiting that long.

I work remotely so I sold my car at the peak of the market. I don’t have a vehicle at all. It was fine for a few months, but now I’m going stir crazy lol
I mean I'm not waving the flag - but damn this hurts. My dealer got 3 hybrids scheduled today. I'm 1 of 2 Tremor's they have in and I'm the higher priority and still. DAAAAAAAAAAAAH

OP
OP
warrenlester

warrenlester

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy Equinox 2013 VW Beetle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Today I received an email from Ford informing me my Tremor is scheduled for production.
Ordered XLT (Lux Package), Cactus Gray, Tremor, SOB Liner W/D Rings, Sliding Rear Window, Remote Start, CoPilot 360

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Tremor was also scheduled today. Atlas Blue, Lariat, Appearance Package, CP360+Assist, moonroof, cargo management, and remote start. And a bunch of accessories ready to install once it gets home to match its alter ego in most every way (One Truck, Two Truck, Red Truck, Blue Truck).

Still think it sucks many are waiting on their original orders/rollovers. I'd love to see more mavericks on the road.

OP
OP
warrenlester

warrenlester

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered XLT (Lux Package), Cactus Gray, Tremor, SOB Liner W/D Rings, Sliding Rear Window, Remote Start, CoPilot 360
Ordered a XLT 4K on 9/17 then on 9/19 found out I could order a Tremor, changed my order to a Tremor. In October found out there were restrictions on mud flaps, drop In bed liner and floor Liners. Changed my order again to delete the restricted items. In January found out I could add the SOB line with no charge D Rings, changed my order again. End of January found out a Priority 10 was the best chance to get my order placed. I was a priority 19, called my sales manager and requested he change my order to priority 10 and he did.
Today I received an email notifing me my order was scheduled with a week of Feb 20th build date.
My dealer is Kenny Ross Ford in Castle Shannon, PA in the south hills of Pittsburgh, PA.

Ford Maverick Maverick Tremor Order Notification 25621ce7e1b9f053aebcd67e6fe5a4d3b6cd4fa94fe081459c
Ford Maverick Maverick Tremor Order Notification composite
Computer‑generated image shown. Vehicle image shown for illustration only and does not reflect vehicle ordered.​
YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION
Dear Warren Lester,
Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2023 Maverick XLT SuperCrew has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of February 20, 2023.
Forecasting a specific build date can be complex. Sometimes unforeseen challenges occur, or the custom details of your order can add time to this estimate. But even if your schedule needs adjusting, we’re working to build a vehicle that is everything you expect from a Ford.
In your Built Order Status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Kenny Ross Ford South. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference​

OP
OP
warrenlester

warrenlester

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a XLT 4K on 9/17 then on 9/19 found out I could order a Tremor, changed my order to a Tremor. In October found out there were restrictions on mud flaps, drop In bed liner and floor Liners. Changed my order again to delete the restricted items. In January found out I could add the SOB line with no charge D Rings, changed my order again. End of January found out a Priority 10 was the best chance to get my order placed. I was a priority 19, called my sales manager and requested he change my order to priority 10 and he did.
Today I received an email notifing me my order was scheduled with a week of Feb 20th build date.
My dealer is Kenny Ross Ford in Castle Shannon, PA in the south hills of Pittsburgh, PA.
Sponsored