2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xl AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

A couple days ago I managed to find a dealer with an incoming Maverick xl eco AWD Oxford White and had to jump on it. I am a little impatient and cant wait until the summer for order banks to open to get the chance at receiving the atlas blue XLT lux hybrid I originally wanted.

Ive got a short list of mods planned but probably the most notable will be the colour matching the bumpers, rockers, door Handles and mirror caps. Aswell as ditching the xl steelies for something a little nicer but still affordable. Motegi mr139 seem to fit the bill for what I'm looking for in my budget. And thus my rough Photoshop skills present you with my vision. I feel like ford should have had the bumpers painted from the factory with how much better it looks.

Ive always been a fan of bed side decals and was thinking of getting some sxt AWD decals made to replicate what would be found on the ranger or f150 but in a size proportionate to the Mavericks small size

Ford Maverick Maverick 'STX' colour matching maverick stx black wheel

Ford Maverick Maverick 'STX' colour matching sketch-1679200546581

Ford Maverick Maverick 'STX' colour matching sketch-1679200159291
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I love the color matching plastics.

Eja20

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Efrain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m looking at doing same I just got an extra front bumper from a freind to try it out see if I like it but with your photoshop skill I can get a visual thanks

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder how a "Heritage Edition" would look in the Maverick.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Malyk

Malyk

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xl AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you find an XL with the 4K Tow? That's been nearly impossible for me.
I haven't seen any, I wasn't looking for it because I never tow, cp360 would have been nice for power mirrors but realistically how often do you need to adjust them. This thing is fleet spec, I'm getting the build sheet today I don't even think it has the trailer hitch

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
A couple days ago I managed to find a dealer with an incoming Maverick xl eco AWD Oxford White and had to jump on it. I am a little impatient and cant wait until the summer for order banks to open to get the chance at receiving the atlas blue XLT lux hybrid I originally wanted.

Ive got a short list of mods planned but probably the most notable will be the colour matching the bumpers, rockers, door Handles and mirror caps. Aswell as ditching the xl steelies for something a little nicer but still affordable. Motegi mr139 seem to fit the bill for what I'm looking for in my budget. And thus my rough Photoshop skills present you with my vision. I feel like ford should have had the bumpers painted from the factory with how much better it looks.

Ive always been a fan of bed side decals and was thinking of getting some sxt AWD decals made to replicate what would be found on the ranger or f150 but in a size proportionate to the Mavericks small size

maverick stx black wheel.jpg

sketch-1679200546581.png

sketch-1679200159291.png
Personally, on a white vehicle, black contrast looks great.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I haven't seen any, I wasn't looking for it because I never tow, cp360 would have been nice for power mirrors but realistically how often do you need to adjust them. This thing is fleet spec, I'm getting the build sheet today I don't even think it has the trailer hitch
I live in the Sonoran Desert.... Sonora Mexico in the winter, Arizona USA in the summer.... for me the 4K is helpful for the wear and tear caused by extreme heat (and elevation) here... I appreciate the all of the extra cooling... Probably not a concern at all in BC...

Ditto on the CP360... but that's because I want the rear-slider in an XL... but Yeah... not going to find that either...

I like your idea of STX spec. I had an 04 XL 150 'STX' (1st year of what's been the more modern generations of F150) off of the dealer lot... He couldn't move it.. I acquired it for $17k... 4WD, OEM Alloys, OEM Driving Lights, LineX, rear slider, Tow w/ brake controller, CD Stereo, and Cruise Control were about what I wanted at that time. Won't kid you though... in time... I had wished it had power windows/locks... especially come sale time.. LOL!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wonder how a "Heritage Edition" would look in the Maverick.
Someone brought that up last year when they were announced for the Bronco. Here was an example of the striping someone suggested. I could see it working.

Ford Maverick Maverick 'STX' colour matching heritage
Sponsored