Sponsored

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
On the FE I have found that the Rapid Red Metallic Tri-Coat is delayed...
I have ordered a Lariat Hybrid and when getting the Lariat Luxury Package requires the Ford-Copilot360 and does not charge you for it like on the B&P page...

06/14/2021 UPDATE:
FORD has now corrected this in WBDO so that they charge for the 360 with the Lariat LUX and they are required together, however the AWD still has no cost associated with the 360 so be aware that will be coming as well as the B&P shows it but WBDO does not...

Late Availability items so far...
  • Bed Cross Bars.
  • Bed Divider Kit
  • Splash Guards, Molded-FR-REAR
  • Rapid Red Metallic Tri-Coat color (on First Edition)
06/18/2021
  • Paint Protection Film not available on the First Edition
06/21/2021
  • Bed extender and Tonneau cover incompatible
Albert, on the First Edition what are the available colors, I tried Alto Blue and it would not allow me to enter it. Also if you order the First Edition pricing appears to be lower with the included options, ie
bed cover, con pilot 360 and Sunroof, did you notice this?
Sponsored

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All Tonneau covers or only the soft rollup one? I mean, tonneau covers are removable for a reason.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Albert, on the First Edition what are the available colors, I tried Alto Blue and it would not allow me to enter it. Also if you order the First Edition pricing appears to be lower with the included options, ie
bed cover, con pilot 360 and Sunroof, did you notice this?
Only 3 colors Area 51, Carbonized Gray and Rapid Red...Yes the FE is a special package that gives you a better value if you are wanting to select all of those options...

Maverick-xv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Expedition XLT
Maybe 360 was not a glitch, but early bird unofficial discount.

Last edited:

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI: I made adjustments on some of the options on my Maverick order today. Reconfirming what we already know; the front/rear mud guards are delayed items. I told her I would wait.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I definitely appreciate this kind of info that would otherwise be difficult to find short of having a very helpful dealer (which, mercifully, I have). Now just hoping my build doesn't ultimately contain any late/delayed items by the time production is set to begin!

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have ordered a Lariat Hybrid and when getting the Lariat Luxury Package requires the Ford-Copilot360 and does not charge you for it like on the B&P page...

06/14/2021 UPDATE:
FORD has now corrected this in WBDO so that they charge for the 360 with the Lariat LUX and they are required together, however the AWD still has no cost associated with the 360 so be aware that will be coming as well as the B&P shows it but WBDO does not...

• Bed Cross Bars.
  • Bed Divider Kit
06/18/2021
06/21/2021

06/14/2021 UPDATE:

• Bed Cross Bars.
  • Bed Divider Kit
06/18/2021
06/21/2021

How late is late availability? Are we talking into Q1 2022? Or late this year November/December?
I had ordered the splash guards, but may delete those from the order if it means waiting a long time for the build?

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
Is anything on the XLT late arrival? Like the tow package or FX4?
The only thing late arrival on XLT is the slash guards. Dealer said they can install them when it comes in.

99Mustang

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Mustang 07 F150 17 Fiesta
How late is late availability? Are we talking into Q1 2022? Or late this year November/December?
I had ordered the splash guards, but may delete those from the order if it means waiting a long time for the build?
If you leave the slash guards on it will delay your build date, My dealer said they can insall them when it comes in.

Sponsored

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI: Heard from another Maverick buyer that dealer advised delay till November for frt/rear splashguards. Not sure accuracy of this information but, likely close.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI: Heard from another Maverick buyer that dealer advised delay till November for frt/rear splashguards. Not sure accuracy of this information but, likely close.
My dealer also said that they would delay delivery. So I deleted them from the order, and I'll install them later.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I ordered my Maverick with 2.0/FWD and 4k tow there would be late availability. Does anyone who knows anyone have a idea why and define late? Thinking or changing my order to include AWD.

Obiewan54

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I watched a Dealer video and the salesman mentioned that if you are doing the Hybrid and adding the tow package, that this is also going to be delayed or part of what he called the “2nd Order”. Looks like they are going to be focused on launching the 2.0 lit engines first. I assume the reason is because they will have that all set with their assembly lines from the Broncos once those are completed. -Note, not verified. This is a video I watched-**. It’s right before the 35 minutes mark >.

Last edited:

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I watched a Dealer video and the salesman mentioned that if you are doing the Hybrid and adding the tow package, that this is also going to be delayed or part of what he called the “2nd Order”. Looks like they are going to be focused on launching the 2.0 lit engines first. I assume the reason is because they will have that all set with their assembly lines from the Broncos once those are completed. -Note, not verified. This is a video I watched-**
Well, I'm definitely hoping that's not the case, and I would venture to guess that would wipe out nearly every hybrid built at the outset. That would seem to be unlikely given Ford's push to get the hybrid truck out there, but Hell, given the Bronco mess I wouldn't rule out anything. LOL
Sponsored