First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a confirmed order for a 2022 Hybrid Maverick XLT Lux 360 Area 51. June 30 is 9 months and waiting. Ford has no information. The customer service person told me a VIN is issued 4 weeks prior to production. She said there really isn't much more then 2 weeks left for time scheduling before I should see an email referencing the roll over to a MY23. I understand constraints but there is no rhyme or reason how similar builds confirmed later are getting built or the fact my dealer says I'm priority 2 and they have an allocation to build my order. At this point. stop stringing us along and roll current orders over to the MY23 at no additional costs.
My two cents....
Sponsored

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm a 9-21-2021 Order Confirmation, with a VIN and several production push backs. Yesterday, just for grins, I dove into Ford Chat and received this gem a couple minutes after plugging in:

Thank you for holding. Congratulations on your new purchase, [name deleted]! Our records indicate your vehicle's status is in In Order Processing - The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Your production is Scheduled to Week (Week -of Aug-01-2022 ). Your estimated delivery date is Sep-01-2022. I encourage you to keep in touch with the sales department at [dealer name deleted] for more accurate status updates. You are able to track your vehicle's status at website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking using your VIN and four digit order number

So, another adjustment, from 7-25 to 8-1 and I find it hard to believe I'd get "more accurate updates" by contacting my Dealer than I would by contacting FoMoCo. Also not believing the '1-month Delivery cycle' once it's built. Oh well...

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered mine on 6/25/21. It was built and shipped on 6/6. It is in California at the Mira Loma UP train yard (almost 2 weeks now), and I just received an email yesterday pushing my delivery window to 7/5/22 - 7/11/22.

It is 44 miles away :rolleyes:

I hope that everyone gets their trucks sooner than later.

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And another thing...

I sent a PM to FoMoCo on March 18, 2022, asking "is it too early to discern if my order will be one of the last '22's or one of the 1st '23's?". I figured it was a valid question at the time, appears to be still valid. This is what transpired, noteworthy is there's been nothing since on this item, even though it has a Case #.

From FoMoCo:
Thanks for that clarification. I will have a case created and sent to the New Vehicle Support Team for further review. The NVST will be in the best position to ensure all resources are being utilized for your Lux Lariat's delivery. Your case number is CAS-35984303-Z3F1C9. If you have any further questions, we recommend reaching out to the Sales Manager at [Dealer deleted] or reaching out to the NVST by phone here: 1-800-334-4375.
Shelby
Ford Social Media Team

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And another thing...

I sent a PM to FoMoCo on March 18, 2022, asking "is it too early to discern if my order will be one of the last '22's or one of the 1st '23's?". I figured it was a valid question at the time, appears to be still valid. This is what transpired, noteworthy is there's been nothing since on this item, even though it has a Case #.

From FoMoCo:
Thanks for that clarification. I will have a case created and sent to the New Vehicle Support Team for further review. The NVST will be in the best position to ensure all resources are being utilized for your Lux Lariat's delivery. Your case number is CAS-35984303-Z3F1C9. If you have any further questions, we recommend reaching out to the Sales Manager at [Dealer deleted] or reaching out to the NVST by phone here: 1-800-334-4375.
Shelby
Ford Social Media Team
That's what I'm thinking about. I would rather have one of the first '23s than the last '22s. I want to be able to enjoy the "new" truck before it is considered a model year older!
Sponsored