Sponsored

Maverick Hybrid No-start condition. Recall # 22B39.

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Edge. 2022 XLT Cactus Gray Maverick Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick has been in the dealer for over 4 weeks and they say there are no parts available for the fix. Who else is in my fresh hell?
Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got mine changed last year. Took them a day to get the cable. Think they had the maverick 3 days total it all depends on the dealership used for service and location.. Some states give bad service from what I read on here and the bronco forums

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Maverick has been in the dealer for over 4 weeks and they say there are no parts available for the fix. Who else is in my fresh hell?
The dealer I took mine to on 7/5 just called today and said the part came in. I had written them off as I hadn't heard from them since. Fortunately, I'm having no issues with my Mav so I have been driving it as normal.

Now debating whether to take it in and be without a vehicle for an unknown timeframe or wait until the Engine Failure recall resolution. They could just replace the harness while installing a new engine.

OP
OP
Oside Bill

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The dealer I took mine to on 7/5 just called today and said the part came in. I had written them off as I hadn't heard from them since. Fortunately, I'm having no issues with my Mav so I have been driving it as normal.

Now debating whether to take it in and be without a vehicle for an unknown timeframe or wait until the Engine Failure recall resolution. They could just replace the harness while installing a new engine.
IF they have the part in house I'd say get it fixed now. If your truck dies you are facing a tow with it locked in park. If it can be jumped you'll need to get it to the dealer ASAP.

rjag2034

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche, Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got the notice and called my dealer, took about 4 weeks to get the part in and then 3 weeks to book it in. They needed it all day yesterday as they havent done many of them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oside Bill

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got my Mav back today. It sat there dead at the dealer for a little over 5 weeks.. They got the parts (wiring harness) yesterday and now it's back to happy motoring. :) I heard there were 109 trucks waiting in the system for parts and my dealer got 2 harnesses.

techjess

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I took my hybrid maverick in last month to get the recalls done. This particular recall was waiting for parts so I had to pick up my truck and wait for the call to bring it back in for the last recall(this no start recall). 3 weeks later I experienced the no start issue. From one second to the next. Put my truck in park, got off to get some food, came back and had no power what so ever. This happened last week. Took it to the dealer last week and IDK if they magically got the part, but I'm picking it up today repaired. Talk about timing.

OP
OP
Oside Bill

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes you were lucky. Did you get towed or a jump start to get it to the dealer? Did they replace the wiring harness? They did on mine. Before and after the no-start condition my mpg is 37 at best. Driving like grandma sucks. :) . I have a feeling there is more to this electrical problem. Only 6400 miles.
Sponsored