First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And another recall / this is for the possible 12V battery connection / no start condition issue.
I brought my Maverick Hybrid Lariat to the local dealer, and It's scheduled to be serviced in 2 weeks.

For the record, mine is a 2022 model that I took possession of in February of '22.
Sponsored

RichApple

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dropped my 2022 Lariat off for the No Start work. So far (3 days later) ...with parts pre ordered...they are still 'working' on it, apparently I am the one of the first ones at the dealership to have it done. I have had at least a dozen 'deep sleep' warnings over the last 15,000 miles but so far it has started. Hopefully it resolves that condition, appreciate the dealership doing a thorough job and getting it right.

OP
OP
D Janke

D Janke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat !
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dropped my 2022 Lariat off for the No Start work. So far (3 days later) ...with parts pre ordered...they are still 'working' on it, apparently I am the one of the first ones at the dealership to have it done. I have had at least a dozen 'deep sleep' warnings over the last 15,000 miles but so far it has started. Hopefully it resolves that condition, appreciate the dealership doing a thorough job and getting it right.
Took mine to AutoNation Ford dealership in Scottsdale AZ for this repair.
Dropped it off at 7am, got shuttled home, then shuttle picked me up at 2pm and I received my Maverick back and all is well.
Haven't had a Deep Sleep warning since either.

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Edge. 2022 XLT Cactus Gray Maverick Hybrid.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
And another recall / this is for the possible 12V battery connection / no start condition issue.
I brought my Maverick Hybrid Lariat to the local dealer, and It's scheduled to be serviced in 2 weeks.

For the record, mine is a 2022 model that I took possession of in February of '22.

Sponsored

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had the actual no start condition. The dealer sent a tow truck. He Jump started it to get it out of the garage and I took it straight to the dealer. It's been sitting there for 5 weeks. No parts is what they are saying. Only 6200 miles on my Cactus Gray XLT Hybrid. This sucks!

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had the actual no start condition. The dealer sent a tow truck. He Jump started it to get it out of the garage and I took it straight to the dealer. It's been sitting there for 5 weeks. No parts is what they are saying. Only 6200 miles on my Cactus Gray XLT Hybrid. This sucks!
That became my world. At least they're acknowledging this issue. Did you get a loaner?

Oside Bill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That became my world. At least they're acknowledging this issue. Did you get a loaner?
Yes, the dealer provided a free rental car. I have the extended warranty.
Sponsored