First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure exactly where to post this but I am looking to gauge interest in laser engraved trinkets and accessories. Im looking into engraving wallets, coasters, keychains, and drink bottles that will fit in the doors. Possibly plaques and small signs as well. Materials would be wood, leather, aluminum, and steel. Prices will depend on supply costs of course and I am looking into ordering the machine to do all this now.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Jwhisl : I already have a kind of request... if it can be done well... :)

Some of us want to add engine covers for the 2.0L Ecoboost, but the only ones available seem to be the Lincoln version (Example here).

A few ideas come to mind for better emblems to cover the Lincoln one on that cover;
Maverick/Ecoboost logo badge
Powered by Squirrels :)
And maybe a Turbo Tremor badge?

Just a few thoughts :)

KdeB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2018 Subaru Forester, 1966 MGB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

@Jwhisl : I already have a kind of request... if it can be done well... :)

Some of us want to add engine covers for the 2.0L Ecoboost, but the only ones available seem to be the Lincoln version (Example here).

A few ideas come to mind for better emblems to cover the Lincoln one on that cover;
Maverick/Ecoboost logo badge
Powered by Squirrels :)
And maybe a Turbo Tremor badge?

Just a few thoughts :)
I found these two on Amazon that are EB appropriate for the engine cover — which fit in that Lincold emblem space exactly — but would rather have one that says ECOBOOST.

Chrome Finish Metal Emblem Turbo Badge

Chrome Finish Metal Emblem 2.0L Badge

Ford Maverick Maverick accessories 1CECE064-8145-45D6-A514-0CC960ED2052
Ford Maverick Maverick accessories EAD353D9-9F1B-48E6-9D67-2687DB4BC121

OP
OP
Jwhisl

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I thought the engine covers from the escape worked but more to the point I will be engraving materials and that sounds like more of a 3d printing deal. The only thing I might be able to come up with is a small piece of stainless steel that's engraved and could be glued in place there but I would need the exact dimensions of the piece. I wouldn't have any way of making it where it would screw in like the original piece

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought the engine covers from the escape worked but more to the point I will be engraving materials and that sounds like more of a 3d printing deal. The only thing I might be able to come up with is a small piece of stainless steel that's engraved and could be glued in place there but I would need the exact dimensions of the piece. I wouldn't have any way of making it where it would screw in like the original piece
Its the same engine as the Escape, but the Escape covers are near impossible to find.
As for just a plate, thats kind of what I was looking for actually.
Here's the one I have from my Mustang:
MUSTANG "FORD PERFORMANCE" DASH EMBLEM| Part Details for M-1447-A | Ford Performance Parts

Its just a metal plate, but its not quite the perfect size to completely cover it like I'd like it to.It doesn't need to be colored like the Ford one either :) If the engraving is deep enough, I can add paint later, but okay with it being simply etched, too.

I can 3D print a mount that does mount using the same pins as the original emblem that it can mount to. I just want the plate to glue/bond to the top of the mount with a Maverick/EcoBoost logo on it. I saw @KdeB 's post and linked to it, and a few other posts for other emblems, but I have to be different :)

OP
OP
Jwhisl

Jwhisl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 f150
Engine