First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen where several members have ordered accessories for their new Mavericks. Where are the best prices and how do you get the correct front and rear splash guards and the the tailgate dampener
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have seen where several members have ordered accessories for their new Mavericks. Where are the best prices and how do you get the correct front and rear splash guards and the the tailgate dampener
I ordered a bunch of Bronco accessories from DiscountFordParts.com (I believe they are located in FL). Their prices were very competitive, they didn't charge sales tax and a nice woman from there called me personally to verify one of the parts. She was very nice and I got the feeling they were a small dealership, which I like the idea of supporting. They have Maverick accessories available and I'll be ordering some from them once I have mine. Use coupon code RETURN500 for an additional 5% off orders over $500. Most parts dealers only offer a discount on shipping so this ended up saving me almost $100 on my Bronco accessories. I recommend them.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a bunch of Bronco accessories from DiscountFordParts.com (I believe they are located in FL). Their prices were very competitive, they didn't charge sales tax and a nice woman from there called me personally to verify one of the parts. She was very nice and I got the feeling they were a small dealership, which I like the idea of supporting. They have Maverick accessories available and I'll be ordering some from them once I have mine. Use coupon code RETURN500 for an additional 5% off orders over $500. Most parts dealers only offer a discount on shipping so this ended up saving me almost $100 on my Bronco accessories. I recommend them.
I’ve looked at this site, but could not find the Maverick listed in the vehicle selection process. What am I missing?

WatchYourSix

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve looked at this site, but could not find the Maverick listed in the vehicle selection process. What am I missing?
I grab the exact part numbers off the Ford accessories website, then search parts dealers for the specific part I'm looking for. The hard tonneau covers for example (VNZ6Z99501A42D hard roll-up and VNZ6Z-99501A42-C hard tri-fold), are $240 less than MSRP. Retail is for suckers. Never pay full price for anything.

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
Where is the company located and how do they not charge sales tax legally and their S&H charge seems excessive? Is this a legitimate outlet ?

Sponsored

thosw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve noticed that many of the Maverick accessories that were previously offered for sale on Ford’s official site (accessories.ford.com) are no longer listed there. One particular item that I was interested in was the rubber bed mat with the Maverick text. That item is one of the accessories that have now disappeared from the site.

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where is the company located and how do they not charge sales tax legally and their S&H charge seems excessive? Is this a legitimate outlet ?
Legit. Gary Smith Ford in FL. Shipping costs depend on your location. If you're on the west coast, you might want to go with a discounted parts dealer more proximate to you. There are many on the internet. Very few of them use their dealership name.

WatchYourSix

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve noticed that many of the Maverick accessories that were previously offered for sale on Ford’s official site (shop.ford.com) are no longer listed there. One particular item that I was interested in was the rubber bed mat with the Maverick text. That item is one of the accessories that have now disappeared from the site.
Most likely means they're late availability.

whtnrdy

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 AWD Astro, '90 G20 Van, '22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the passenger side bed storage box and the Ford roll up tonneau cover from FairwayFordParts.net. They sell parts at a 20% discount from the website, no tax and shipping for both was only $30. I ordered over the last weekend and just received today; super fast.

As others have stated, the Maverick doesn't show up in the car selection yet so you have to get the part number from another source and just find it on their site through the search.

A little off topic, but are the FITS accessories available anywhere yet?

nj2ncbeach

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Not sure if this is the right thread, but in my research it seems the XL does not have cruise control and it's not even offered as an option! Can anyone confirm this? It seems like such an basic piece of tech to leave out of an otherwise well equipped vehicle. Is there a way to add it on from a 3rd party vendor?

Sponsored

nj2ncbeach

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
In general companies only collect sales tax in states where they have a physical presence. (i.e sales office, warehouse, etc).

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure if this is the right thread, but in my research it seems the XL does not have cruise control and it's not even offered as an option! Can anyone confirm this? It seems like such an basic piece of tech to leave out of an otherwise well equipped vehicle. Is there a way to add it on from a 3rd party vendor?
Yep, no cruise on XL

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick Maverick Accessories best prices? A2EE8EC5-6E55-4F37-985E-577F57A6A905

Free is good

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
In general companies only collect sales tax in states where they have a physical presence. (i.e sales office, warehouse, etc).
As I can't find this seller's address anywhere, and OP said he thinks Florida and--- "Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has signed an internet sales tax bill, requiring e-commerce sellers to collect a 6% sales tax on any sale to a Florida address " Houston, someone has a possible problem! Why I asked if this is a real seller as frauds are getting worse!

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD