Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Does the Alex email address you listed give discounts on items from the real truck website?
Yes. Send him an email of exactly what you want, and he will give you a discount price. Ordered some Toyo tires and Fed ex shipping was the next day.

OP
OP
BoxxerDad@50

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got a quote from Sam Galloway ford for the splash guards $42 each set front and back shipping was under $13 oemfordpartsfast.com

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure if this is the right thread, but in my research it seems the XL does not have cruise control and it's not even offered as an option! Can anyone confirm this? It seems like such an basic piece of tech to leave out of an otherwise well equipped vehicle. Is there a way to add it on from a 3rd party vendor?
Yup no cruise control. Not even an option.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Check out pfeifferwholesaleparts.com from Grand Rapids. MI

They seem to be a few dollars cheaper than other sites....

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD

Becker300

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick xlt
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered a bunch of Bronco accessories from DiscountFordParts.com (I believe they are located in FL). Their prices were very competitive, they didn't charge sales tax and a nice woman from there called me personally to verify one of the parts. She was very nice and I got the feeling they were a small dealership, which I like the idea of supporting. They have Maverick accessories available and I'll be ordering some from them once I have mine. Use coupon code RETURN500 for an additional 5% off orders over $500. Most parts dealers only offer a discount on shipping so this ended up saving me almost $100 on my Bronco accessories. I recommend them.
Thanks. Good lead

24MAVXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seen where several members have ordered accessories for their new Mavericks. Where are the best prices and how do you get the correct front and rear splash guards and the the tailgate dampener
Well I am sure there’s tons of places but I am a Dealer Guy . Why ? I have purchased a couple trucks brand new from Ford and if they installed it they have to fix it or Replace it . Never in 30 years have I had a Service Department tell me No. Is the labor Pricey . Yes but Amazon is not coming out to Replace . But that’s Me . Up To You .
Sponsored