First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been a strong nothing above msrp. BUT now think they 2024 price will go up. Not 3k but maybe base a grand and options up so may be worth paying it. Don't wait long it wont last long.
Sponsored

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

RLmesc

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Kia Sportage, 05 Porsche Boxster S, 85 Kawasaki
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got back from my dealer, to check on the status of my "Built" XLT Eco AWD-4K BAP. and they have a used 22 XLT Eco they bought for $31k and have listed for $41k. The sales mgr said that they don't expect to get that but wanted one on hand for when July ordering banks opens. However, if someone wanted to buy it, they'd part with it. They've been great and all COVP sales will be at MSRP, no gimmicks or surprising add-on. They have called me at times to check out rumors on-line in these chat groups.

Markii56

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold the Avalon 12/22/23
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We all need to get used to ordering vehicles and waiting. It's going to save the dealers a ton of money in floor plan interest, and the factory knows that every vehicle coming down the line is immediately headed for someone's driveway. Besides, this is the way our parents and grandparents did it for years; it wasn't until the sale wars of the late 50's that dealers carried large inventories for immediate delivery.
Sponsored