Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve seen 50k markups on Hellcats and Ram Rebels removed completely just to make a sale or make people think they are getting an insane deal. If it’s on a Hybrid model, there’s a good chance they wont budge on the markup. They are in super high demand with current gas prices. You can always say you’re looking at a different car at another dealer without a markup and you want to see that car first before making up your mind. You have to come off as if you are seriously willing to buy the car today for MSRP but no more and not just window shopping.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is third hand info but... One of my local dealers sold an EB for more than 10k over msrp. I heard they took a trade in that was worth 10k.
I imagine that is what they do. If it was worth 8k they agree. Either way its a car at MSRP and a free trade in to sell at a premium itself.

RicksMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rapid Red 2022 Lariat Lux 1$tED 4k AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Shouldn't the state attorney's office check in to this?
Isn't this called price gouging and isn't that illegal?
I think that only applies to things you HAVE TO BUY.

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hate to say this but at the end of the day this is a Ford. Why pour so much $$ into it? For me I can't justify putting anything over 25 grand out the door into this car but hey, it's your money.
A regular pickup truck holds its value pretty well. But the Maverick is an unknown at this point. Personally I would never pay any substantial amount over MSRP, certainly not the $5-10k people are paying for some vehicles. It's insanity.
Sponsored