TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ranger XLT 4L, Honda Valkyries (2)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mmm, maybe there's a Maverick owner who works for UPS or FedEx who needed them more tan you did! LMAO.....sorry for your loss and good luck on your replacements! I suspect your gonna be in the que until production fills the void.
Was thinking the exact same thing. It's bizarre, and Amazon's customer service downright stinks! Can't return because it was shipped but I don't have it. Can't cancel because it shipped. Can't contact seller. Can't contact Amazon except by chatting with a robot! Ridiculous!!! HEY MABETT WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME? I SENT THE TRACKING NUMBER TO YOU SHOWING THE PACKAGE WAS PICKED UP IN LAS VEGAS AND DISAPPEARED!
Sponsored

Last edited:

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

What a difference an hour makes! Thatā€™s about how long it took to mount Mabettā€™s fender flares. The combination of the flares with their mud flaps I previously purchased looks great! I think the two really compliment the other black trim accents on my ā€™23 iconic silver XLT. I know Iā€™m going to appreciate the added protection they offer, sparing my Maverick much of the spray and debris the road offers up.
IMG_1375.jpeg
IMG_1382.jpeg
IMG_1385.jpeg
Looks awesome Jim! Did you put (or feel the need to) protective tape between the paint and the top edge of the Flare? I will be installing my flares this weekend and I want to protect my paint, but there doesn"t seem to be enough space for Protection tape (like on the mud flaps). The double sided tape goes right to the top edge of the flare. Your thoughts??? Thank You! šŸ¤Ÿ

AbnRgr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 944NA, Mazda Miata, PT Cruiser Conv.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks awesome Jim! Did you put (or feel the need to) protective tape between the paint and the top edge of the Flare? I will be installing my flares this weekend and I want to protect my paint, but there doesn"t seem to be enough space for Protection tape (like on the mud flaps). The double sided tape goes right to the top edge of the flare. Your thoughts??? Thank You! šŸ¤Ÿ
I did not use protective tape. I have to be honest. The reason I choose not to use it is that my current Maverick is only temporary while I await delivery of the MY 24 I ordered. I find the flares fit really well with no obvious play to rub against the paint.

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mabett (or any seller using FBA) has nothing to do with the package after it's shipped. Actually, they don't even have anything to do with the physical item once Amazon has received and inventoried it. Your issue is 100% with Amazon and will need to be handled by Amazon. You can call and speak with an actual person and get your money back, in which you wouldn't receive the package even if it's found (as it would go back to Amazon) or wait it out. Since the flares are out of stock, why would you think there's a replacement to send you? If Mabett does get back with you, that is because they are going above and beyond because they quite literally have nothing to do with Amazon's delivery issue.

Your situation sucks but there's no need to blow up Mabett when your issue is with Amazon and Amazon's fulfillment; or in this case, lack-thereof.
After doing some research, it looks like my package never made it to UPS after all. Screenshot attached.
Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! Screenshot_2023-10-24-10-12-24-086

So, it looks like this may be on Mabett after all. Or maybe on the courier that was supposed to bring the package to UPS. I ordered the flares when they were in stock, BTW.

Regardless whether it is on Mabett, Amazon or UPS, I didn't receive the fender flares.

Last edited:

MinnesotaMatt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick (ordered)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After doing some research, it looks like my package never made it to UPS after all. Screenshot attached.
Screenshot_2023-10-24-10-12-24-086.jpeg

So, it looks like this may be on Mabett after all. Or maybe on the courier that was supposed to bring the package to UPS. I ordered the flares when they were in stock, BTW.

Regardless whether it is on Mabett, Amazon or UPS, I didn't receive the fender flares.
I have a similar issue. Amazon says "Delayed in Transit". I'm going to wait and see what happens. My MY24 is scheduled to build the week of 12/4. I don't want to lose the discount. I did get the mud flaps that I ordered in the same transaction.

Sponsored

TrailMaster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a similar issue. Amazon says "Delayed in Transit". I'm going to wait and see what happens. My MY24 is scheduled to build the week of 12/4. I don't want to lose the discount. I did get the mud flaps that I ordered in the same transaction.
I considered waiting, but I hate having my money floating around. Hopefully Mabett will get more in stock and at least honor their discount for prior customers that had shipment issues.

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I considered waiting, but I hate having my money floating around. Hopefully Mabett will get more in stock and at least honor their discount for prior customers that had shipment issues.
December?

Hoagus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜02 Ranger, ā€˜22 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They donā€™t flair very much.

Rifleman556

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT (carbonized grey)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Previously I posted that one of my fender flares fit poorly and appeared to be warped. Iā€™ve attached images below for further purchasers who are curious. I direct messaged Mabett regarding the issue and have not received any response

First photo shows the gap where is doesnā€™t fit flush and the second photo shows how the bolt/fastener hole doesnā€™t line up.

The poor fit and lack of response from them is disappointing. I have a lot of Mabett products on my Mav and I really like them.
Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! 41B3593F-4791-4287-B8AD-9CD1A23F8DFE

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! DB23E830-184A-42FC-91B6-A83BA7E001AF

Sponsored

Halo9x

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT 2023
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Unleash the Freedom Wings! Mabett Maverick Fender Flares - Adding Unique Charm to Your Vehicle!

Are you looking to add a touch of personality and charm to your beloved Maverick. Look no further, as we introduce the all-new Mabett Maverick Fender Flares! Whether you're an off-road adventurer or a passionate car enthusiast, this product is the ideal choice for you.

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares" with $90.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/APHL56O6C4RM

Note: If you have already made a purchase, please contact me for a refund for the price difference.

Considering that our fender flares are best utilized in combination with our mud guards, we have specially introduced a discounted package of fender flares + mud flaps for you to choose from.

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares and mud flaps kit" with $125.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A12ZL4LB9QN1QU

Features

1. Crafted from high-strength materials, this flare kit effectively protects your vehicle from gravel, mud, and debris encountered on the road.

2. This product enhances the appearance of your vehicle, giving it a wider and more powerful stance that exudes individuality and strength.

3. Installing these fender flares is a breeze, as no drilling is required. They are securely attached to the body's curvature using precise buckles.

4. These fender flares are designed using scanned original car data, ensuring seamless integration with your Ford Maverick truck's body without interfering with the mud flaps installation.

Whether you're seeking vehicle protection or a unique personal touch, Maverick Fender Flares are your ultimate choice. They not only safeguard your vehicle but also enhance its charm, making it stand out from the crowd.

IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG
I had my flares installed yesterday and they look great!

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! IMG_0250

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! IMG_0251

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! IMG_0252

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! IMG_0249

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 MAVERICK XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Previously I posted that one of my fender flares fit poorly and appeared to be warped. Iā€™ve attached images below for further purchasers who are curious. I direct messaged Mabett regarding the issue and have not received any response

First photo shows the gap where is doesnā€™t fit flush and the second photo shows how the bolt/fastener hole doesnā€™t line up.

The poor fit and lack of response from them is disappointing. I have a lot of Mabett products on my Mav and I really like them.
41B3593F-4791-4287-B8AD-9CD1A23F8DFE.jpeg

DB23E830-184A-42FC-91B6-A83BA7E001AF.jpeg
I have replied.