Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
American markets werent too sure about a small truck at the point they decided to build em so they broke it up with a country that has HUGE Maverick history. Mavericks are like the Mustang of Brazil, and then came the SUV. Its a very important market for the name. There should have been 2 factories.
Yes small truck like the Maverick was a risky move for North America. Ford could not have anticipate the overwhelming demand.

As for poster not happy about them being built in Mexico. Mexico has free trade agreements with many Latin American countries. Makes sense for a small pickup plant to be in Mexico.

Having said that. Ford now knows there is North America demand and could set up another Maverick line in the US. Or Canada! Think about it Ford!

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey guys, my name is Lucas and I just got my Maverick.

They just arrived in Brazil and they are a rare sight, so I looked in the internet for information and find you. For that, thank you very much, you helped a lot.

Mine is a Lariat FX4 (the only version who came to Brazil) in Lyse Blue. It's a little dirt, but I hope you like.

-Mods

Scoop / Wheel archers / bed rack / tonneau cover - All Ford, installed at dealership

Yokohama Geolander G105 245/70 on 17' stock wheels
1.5 in spacers (front and back)
No lift

Painted the front grill in Black
Darkened the front and rear light with PPF by Stek
Window filme on all 4 windows by Stek
Darkened the front and rear Ford logos
Painted all brake callipers in black
Maverick logo on scoop

2022-06-10 10.21.35.jpg
2022-06-29 17.05.11.jpg
Great looking truck and I love the scoop with the Maverick logo and especially the chase rack...wish we could get those here in El Norte.

I saw the red dirt on the road and I thought you were in Oklahoma!

Thanks for posting!

Chicago Mike

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Shadow Black Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

They just arrived in Brazil and they are a rare sight, so I looked in the internet for information and find you. For that, thank you very much, you helped a lot.

Mine is a Lariat FX4 (the only version who came to Brazil) in Lyse Blue. It's a little dirt, but I hope you like.

-Mods

Scoop / Wheel archers / bed rack / tonneau cover - All Ford, installed at dealership

No lift

Maverick logo on scoop

2022-06-29 17.04.29.jpg
2022-06-09 14.31.04.jpg
2022-06-10 10.21.35.jpg
2022-06-29 17.04.41.jpg
2022-06-29 17.05.51.jpg
2022-06-29 17.06.20.jpg
2022-06-29 17.05.11.jpg
Wow, congrats and it looks great to me, very pretty country you live in. Question how much would it have been in US dollars?

Sponsored

Area51FM

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator

-Mods

No lift

Maverick logo on scoop

2022-06-29 17.04.29.jpg
2022-06-09 14.31.04.jpg
2022-06-10 10.21.35.jpg
2022-06-29 17.04.41.jpg
2022-06-29 17.05.51.jpg
2022-06-29 17.06.20.jpg
2022-06-29 17.05.11.jpg
Where did you get the Maverick logo for the scoop? Truck looks awesome! Also, how did the spacers get mounted? Did you have problems with the studs being too short?

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Looks like the Alto Blue we have here... I like the hood scoop. I was thinking of adding one. The current one available through Ford doesn't have Maverick on the sides. I really like the way it looks on yours.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had my doubts about the bed rack..... No more. That thing looks sweet.

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Aonde ordenou o santo antonio, foi na concesonaria ? Valeu, top das galaxia

Sponsored

Fx4hOok

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Isso é tudo muito bem! Você é muito afortunado! Que parte do Brasil você reside? Eu estava casada com uma brasileira há 5 anos, tolamente pensei que tínhamos nos apaixonado - HA HA ela só queria o Green Card para ela e seu filho! Fique seguro e seja gentil
Kkkkk levo tinta, falow

OP
OP
DarkMaverick

DarkMaverick

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Isso é tudo muito bem! Você é muito afortunado! Que parte do Brasil você reside? Eu estava casada com uma brasileira há 5 anos, tolamente pensei que tínhamos nos apaixonado - HA HA ela só queria o Green Card para ela e seu filho! Fique seguro e seja gentil
Que pena, sinto muito em ouvir isso. Infelizmente no Brasil existem muitas pessoas assim. Eu costumo dizer que o melhor e o pior do Brasil Ă© o brasileiro.

Eu vivo em Campo Grande, Mato Grosso do Sul. É uma parte nada famosa do Brasil, em uma região cheia de fazendas.

Great looking truck and I love the scoop with the Maverick logo and especially the chase rack...wish we could get those here in El Norte.

I saw the red dirt on the road and I thought you were in Oklahoma!

Thanks for posting!
Haha, a little down south. The logo on the scoop is a custom sticker.

Wow, congrats and it looks great to me, very pretty country you live in. Question how much would it have been in US dollars?
Thanks! Something around US$40000

Where did you get the Maverick logo for the scoop? Truck looks awesome! Also, how did the spacers get mounted? Did you have problems with the studs being too short?
The shop where I did the PPF and window film made the hood sticker for me. It used the same font on the bed rack and tailgate.

Mounted the spacers directly behind the wheel, the studs was a little longer than expected and have to be cutted. After that, it fitted very well. The Maverick is new in Brazil, so we're using spacers made for other trucks.

Thanks!

OP
OP
DarkMaverick

DarkMaverick

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Looks like the Alto Blue we have here... I like the hood scoop. I was thinking of adding one. The current one available through Ford doesn't have Maverick on the sides. I really like the way it looks on yours.
Yeah, I'm starting to think that the colors could be the same or very close. Just for curiosity, the Velocity Blue here in Brazil is Indianapolis Blue.

The Maverick on the side of hood scoop is a custom sticker using the font in the bed rack and tailgate.

I had my doubts about the bed rack..... No more. That thing looks sweet.
I have to say that of all things in my Mav, I was not expecting that so many people liked the bed rack. They are very common here in Brazil and most trucks get them directly from the factory.

Aonde ordenou o santo antonio, foi na concesonaria ? Valeu, top das galaxia
Santo Antonio, entrada de ar no capô, alargadores de paralama e capota marítima. Todos instalados na concessionária.

Wish our US Mavericks had the turn signals on the side mirrors!
All cars must have them in Brazil. It's a law.

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, I'm starting to think that the colors could be the same or very close. Just for curiosity, the Velocity Blue here in Brazil is Indianapolis Blue.

The Maverick on the side of hood scoop is a custom sticker using the font in the bed rack and tailgate.

I have to say that of all things in my Mav, I was not expecting that so many people liked the bed rack. They are very common here in Brazil and most trucks get them directly from the factory.

Santo Antonio, entrada de ar no capô, alargadores de paralama e capota marítima. Todos instalados na concessionária.

All cars must have them in Brazil. It's a law.
Good law!!!
Sponsored