Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 cactus grey Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Got my HYBRID XLT on Dec 23rd, I had ordered it....arrived at my Michigan dealer. Very happy with the 40+ MPG thus far...

maverickcactusgray.jpg
How does your hybrid do in the snow ?

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
Got my HYBRID XLT on Dec 23rd, I had ordered it....arrived at my Michigan dealer. Very happy with the 40+ MPG thus far...

maverickcactusgray.jpg
Ordered our hybrid on June 18th. It has been shipped. Hopefully arrival by January 8th. I have only seen one Maverick on the road so far. I believe that my truck will be the first hybrid in Southeast Virginia

Airmac2121

First Name
Igor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Congratulations!
Mine is other way. Ordered hybrid in the end of October. Was expecting it in May. But found out last Friday that a dealer made a mistake and ordered all wheel drive. Now hybrid is sold out. Had to reorder it for 2023. No words

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They put $2000 markup but they lowered that down to $500. Also, put a required package they put on all of that Dealership's cars (Tinting, wheel locks, LoJack, and some protective strips on edge of doors). I'll get the tinting put on next week.
Will it be factory tinting? I wanted that done with order but don't think they handle it that way.

Sponsored

hcforde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hawley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight, E350, Toyota Sequoia
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's the Ford Dealer north of Austin TX. They told me long before that all inventory vehicles will require that Package and after the person who ordered didn't want it, it was considered inventory. They drastically reduced the mark up to not much, so I figured this one extra cost is okay since I'm getting something for it. If someone who ordered had a bunch of options I'd have to pay for those to get the truck and there was only 1 addon on this.
All in all I think they were very fair considering what I've heard happening at some other dealerships with their "Market Adjustments" being several thousands.

I ordered from Covert here in Austin. Cactus Gray hybrid XLT that will be delivered sometime mid to late Feb. Covert has had at least 5 Mavericks in the last week.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
I ordered from Covert here in Austin. Cactus Gray hybrid XLT that will be delivered sometime mid to late Feb. Covert has had at least 5 Mavericks in the last week.
Nice, Mac Haik seems to get at least several a week.

TCK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta Sportwagen
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice truck! I reckon I would have bit a $500 bullet to have one- still waiting on a build date on my XLT Lux (which I know is pushing me back).

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey...it looks like there was a willing buyer and a willing seller...that is what the free market is all about!! And you are both happy...so good for you.

Personally, ANY dealership that "required" me to get tinting, wheels locks, LoJack, and protective strips would have prompted me to tell them to take a long walk off a short pier.
If they told me that I'd tell 'em they were "required" to kiss my butt.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

maverickcactusgray.jpg
LOVE IT IS SO "COOL" CATUS/GRAY YOU KNOW MAN THAT IS THE COLOR WITH THAT BACK-TRIM ON IT,YOU THE MAN

Sponsored

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey...it looks like there was a willing buyer and a willing seller...that is what the free market is all about!! And you are both happy...so good for you.

Personally, ANY dealership that "required" me to get tinting, wheels locks, LoJack, and protective strips would have prompted me to tell them to take a long walk off a short pier.
LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT THE TAXIE CAB VERSION A XL THIS MAN GOT THE ONE AND ONLY CATUS GRAY HYBRID FOR A FEW HUNDRED OVER MSRP AND DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT,WE ALL HAVE OPINIONS THEY ARE DIME A DOZEN JUST LIKE YOURS "TAXIE CAB MAN, STVE FROM ALABAMA

xplorguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Veloster N
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Very common in the Phoenix area...almost impossible to get out of it. The locals just expect it now...

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's the Hybrid which I was hoping and waiting for.
Very happy for you! I've been around for some time and I have never seen so much enthusiasm and love for a vehicle. The Maverick has truly hit a marketing nerve with the public. Great truck at the right time. Let's get these trucks out the door, Ford!