2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Focus, Juke
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lucky you!
MSRP or was there ADM? If ADM, how much?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Lucky you!
MSRP or was there ADM? If ADM, how much?
They put $2000 markup but they lowered that down to $500. Also, put a required package they put on all of that Dealership's cars (Tinting, wheel locks, LoJack, and some protective strips on edge of doors). I'll get the tinting put on next week.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my HYBRID XLT on Dec 23rd, I had ordered it....arrived at my Michigan dealer. Very happy with the 40+ MPG thus far...

maverickcactusgray.jpg
My exact order (June 29), MI too, jealous

Sponsored

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They put $2000 markup but they lowered that down to $500. Also, put a required package they put on all of that Dealership's cars (Tinting, wheel locks, LoJack, and some protective strips on edge of doors). I'll get the tinting put on next week.
Just out of curiosity....what dealership has a "required" package of tinting, wheel locks, LoJack, and protective strips? At what price?

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Just out of curiosity....what dealership has a "required" package of tinting, wheel locks, LoJack, and protective strips? At what price?
It's the Ford Dealer north of Austin TX. They told me long before that all inventory vehicles will require that Package and after the person who ordered didn't want it, it was considered inventory. They drastically reduced the mark up to not much, so I figured this one extra cost is okay since I'm getting something for it. If someone who ordered had a bunch of options I'd have to pay for those to get the truck and there was only 1 addon on this.
All in all I think they were very fair considering what I've heard happening at some other dealerships with their "Market Adjustments" being several thousands.

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's the Ford Dealer north of Austin TX. They told me long before that all inventory vehicles will require that Package and after the person who ordered didn't want it, it was considered inventory. They drastically reduced the mark up to not much, so I figured this one extra cost is okay since I'm getting something for it. If someone who ordered had a bunch of options I'd have to pay for those to get the truck and there was only 1 addon on this.
All in all I think they were very fair considering what I've heard happening at some other dealerships with their "Market Adjustments" being several thousands.
Hey...it looks like there was a willing buyer and a willing seller...that is what the free market is all about!! And you are both happy...so good for you.

Personally, ANY dealership that "required" me to get tinting, wheels locks, LoJack, and protective strips would have prompted me to tell them to take a long walk off a short pier.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
Very nice, congrats! Mine is also a Cactus Grey hybrid but Lariat trim. Mines due to arrive next week! Enjoy

1darknight

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Comanche Eliminator,2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great, you are one Lucky Dawg !!!
Sponsored