Sponsored

Lower cubby cover?

Abisial

2.0L EcoBoost
Active member
First Name
Joseph
Joined
Nov 21, 2024
Threads
7
Messages
29
Reaction score
103
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick lariat awd 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know any companies making something alittle more elegant than what I just "made" (measured, melted and bent some PLA) to cover the gaping hole below the infotainment center? The wireless charger seems pretty useless considering its sync 3/wired android auto, and i tend to just use that space for whatever bullshit i have in my pockets. Even if it was wireless android auto, I never put my phone down there because I use my phone for navigation and have it propped up next to the radio.

Ford Maverick Lower cubby cover? 20250812_165608
Sponsored

 

Carlitos_92

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
5,242
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2023 Area 51 XLT EB AWD Lux FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
Good luck with your search, but I doubt there is a huge market for components that eliminate storage.

Unless you’re looking for a hinged cover to flip down for privacy? :inspect:
 

Meeka

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Jay
Joined
Aug 9, 2024
Threads
48
Messages
1,629
Reaction score
2,411
Location
Castlegar B.C. Canada
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT 2.0 turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone know any companies making something alittle more elegant than what I just "made" (measured, melted and bent some PLA) to cover the gaping hole below the infotainment center? The wireless charger seems pretty useless considering its sync 3/wired android auto, and i tend to just use that space for whatever bullshit i have in my pockets. Even if it was wireless android auto, I never put my phone down there because I use my phone for navigation and have it propped up next to the radio.

20250812_165608.webp
I think yours looks nice 👍🏻
 

Cancunbadlands

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Cancun
Joined
Jul 5, 2025
Threads
7
Messages
4,944
Reaction score
5,471
Location
Cancun
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs
 
So you ain't got no charger pad?!
 

Jroberts302s

2.0L EcoBoost
Active member
First Name
Josh
Joined
Feb 7, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
42
Reaction score
27
Location
Nashville, Tn
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick,2012,fusion, 2014 focus,2003 cobra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That’s pretty cool piece.
 

Ranko Kohime

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
First Name
Ranko
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Threads
10
Messages
281
Reaction score
445
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2025 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unrelated to the topic, but what is the switch there? I have seen that several times in the last hour while searching, and my '25 XLT does not have it, it's blank between the USB and cigarette port.
Sponsored

 
 







Top