Sponsored

Search results

  1. Experience with nitrogen in tires?

    Rest easy; you will always have at least 78% nitrogen left. ;)
  2. Needing guidance with FORscan....

    Nothing you said is incorrect (except the part I quoted), but you are either not seeing the picture OP posted, or you don't understand it. A previous owner has diddled with the ACM settings in Forscan, and OP is not even getting the bone-stock B&O experience.
  3. Need help with my speaker settings

    Well, two caveats: I don't have the B&O, and I don't remember all the options - but if you can get to here, or similar, it should be an improvement - if the system is original... What's weird about the current settings is they aren't even symmetrical from right to left, so it seems like...
  4. Need help with my speaker settings

    Why do you think you need to change the settings? Have you upgraded the system somehow? Edit: Looking at your pic, it does look like several things are off - but how did they get that way?
  5. Hybrid oil change frequency

    Yes, you should definitely ignore what the manufacturer who designed the vehicle says and the diagnostic tools they provide for you. Much better to solicit a bunch of unfounded opinions from undiagnosed autistics on the internet you'll probably never meet. :)
  6. Rear speaker replacement - don't bother!

    https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/forums/forscan-programmers-tuners-coders.78/
  7. Wipers chattering

    Appreciate the effort in posting a video, but the truth is it doesn't mean anything. Wet, dry, dirty, clean... doesn't matter. Replace your wipers and be done with it. It's such an easy fix. I just put Bosch Icons on mine and they are eerily silent. No experience with how long they'll last...
  8. How to connect to my home wifi

    It could be a million common WiFi errors, but more importantly the only "updates" a 2024 truck will get are infotainment-related. The tech was probably uninformed. Spoiler alert: there hasn't been an actual update in years, and the latest software has all the glitches we've come to love anyway.
  9. How bad are these electronics issues?

    You got it. And thank @Glen Baker LLC because he is usually Johnny on the spot with that pic. :)
  10. How bad are these electronics issues?

    https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/newish-owner-had-the-new-truck-for-a-month-and-have-new-questions.87291/post-1461975
  11. Cerakote Rapid Ceramic Plastic Restorer and Protectant

    So, um... is there a lot of money to made with "informational" posts? :crackup:
  12. SW Downpipe regrets?

    I can answer that right now, since it's an inline engine. :wink:
  13. Could be worse for Ford owners - Toyota buy backs

    I honestly don't know how people find these old threads. There are speculative posts from before the Maverick was even for sale, like "Will the Maverick have CarPlay?" - and someone will chime in FIVE YEARS LATER with "I don't know about CarPlay, but I play audiobook MP3s on a USB stick." On...
  14. Could be worse for Ford owners - Toyota buy backs

    In a nice 4-year-old post. 😀
  15. Center hole of tires

    I don't know what the right part is, but you're looking for a wheel "center cap." It has nothing to do with the tires. Good luck.
  16. Is there a code to reduce the lowest blower fan speed?

    I know the system will slow the fan during calls/voice commands, and surely it has the ability to know when a door is open - but might your situation also be explained by the fact that there is less static pressure for the blower to run against when a door is open? When the doors are closed...
  17. Another reason it suxxx. WINDSHIELD

    I can rattle off a laundry list of things I dislike about these trucks, but the fact is for most people, overall the Maverick roxx more than it suxx... So there you go. 🤷‍♂️
  18. Thoughts on this Tire and Wheel package?

    If you can find the A/T3W, they are a very good tire, and probably cheaper. I love mine. No issues with ride quality, and I drive them like they are not A/T tires. :D 245 is about the biggest tire you can reasonably fit on these trucks, and you might still get rubbing at extreme lock...




Top