Sponsored

Search results

  1. NEW POLL Typical Maverick Owners Age Range ( demographics)

    Looks like there was a lot of deleting happening to this post! 🤔
  2. NEW POLL Typical Maverick Owners Age Range ( demographics)

    I used to ride around in the back of our ‘67 Chevelle station wagon, no belts there! 😉
  3. NEW POLL Typical Maverick Owners Age Range ( demographics)

    I meant BINGO in the fact that I also rode a bike without a helmet, drank water out of the hose, etc. Nothing to do with my parents.
  4. 100,000 miles!

    Same thing! 🥱
  5. 100,000 miles!

    I dunno, I think XLT, LUX, FX4, sounds more impressive, just me tho! 😉 Besides, seen Bacon’s movie, Daft , but that’s just me. 🤔
  6. 100,000 miles!

    I hear you, my new pup is like that too, loves people food but most doesn’t agree with him! 🤷🏼‍♂️
  7. 100,000 miles!

    When you go to the drive-thru, do you get him an 🍦? 😉
  8. 100,000 miles!

    Why not “EcoBoost owners unite”? 🤔😉
  9. Do you display your tach

    I like my tach in my ‘24 Eco for Italian tune-ups! 😉
  10. Deer hit the front driver's side fender on the way home from work last night.

    These things around my area aren’t quite as agile!
  11. 3 months and Cathy collected the first road damage on her Tremor.

    Ouch! That’s a fair amount of damage for just a piece of asphalt! Sucks! Cheap bumpers on our Mavs, but they’re not Hummers! 😉
  12. What’s One Thing That Never Leaves Your Maverick Bed? 😅

    Yes, used “edit” many times, very handy. 👍
  13. engine light

    Looking at that dash reminds me Christmas is coming! 😩
  14. Maverick hybrid - when washing car with fuel door open, what is the hole/sucking sound happening?

    Glad our Eco Mavs still have the tranny dipstick! 🤪😉
  15. Heated steering wheel cover

    Always knew you were “Toxic” Glen, 😉
  16. Tire pressure

    I have 2 digital gauges and they both say the same, cold in the morning. Yet on first start up, the TPMS is out by 1-2 lbs, no biggy tho! 🛞
  17. What would you like to see Ford do for the next gen Maverick

    Ding ding ding, 200 posts on this subject! 😉
  18. Undecided between bronze or graphite wheels

    I’m sayin graphite.




Top