Threads
Reaction score
1116 Links Circle Apt 9, Jonesboro AR 72404
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My driving ratio has been 80% Interstate and 20 % city driving and my overall mpg is 42.6. Love my new Maverick except for the terrible radio. Sound is OK but reception is worse than my MP3. Can not get stations I have been listening to for years. Getting better reception out of portable radio I am carrying in my Baby than the installed radio.
Sponsored

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have a frent or family member that has XM radio in their car i think its cheap - or free - to use the XM app with their login.

Them listening in their car doest not count against the app usage.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I fully intend on using my SXM streaming app to bluetooth via Android Auto. With other services like Apple, Google, Amazon and Spotify to set up and mix a library of music, news and sports I can't understand why people listen to terrestrial radio.

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just a thought ---

There are folks who have posted here that they've discovered after taking delivery their dealership neglected to screw the antenna (which arrives with the truck from the factory as a separately bagged item) into the shark fin.

If your Maverick's antenna has been installed, might want to check if it is screwed into place tight and straight.
Sponsored