Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
6/8 order. Located in metro Detroit. Still no word on production... :unsure:
I just keep telling myself in the mirror that quality will continue improving, I'll keep saving money, and it will miss Michigan winter. That helps with the pain most days
Update - received my truck on 7/13 🎉 . 13 months and 5 days since my order in 2021
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered CG XL ecoboost 11/24 had to get another vehicle while waiting so I got this ‘22 civic hatchback sport in the meantime after reading on these forums and wait times! Was going to cancel the Mav but going to trade in my GF’s ‘17 Camry to put towards the Mav when it comes in and she can drive the Honda which is cool because I didn’t want to have to sell the civic to get the Mav really love this Honda!!
61F5C7C5-C649-4108-8A8C-474F357F4622.jpeg
I currently own a 2013 Honda Accord with just over 60k miles. My fiancé is a new driver and was planning on driving that, but curious what it would bring in this market. The issue is we would need another car then!

Lump lump

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick EB CG
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I had a 2010 civic with 201k miles that I just gave to my daughter when I picked up the civic

Geno

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW Tiguan
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 14, 2021 reserved and confirmed but when I call Ford they say my order date was not until August 15, 2021. No build date yet. Dealer claims my order is clear and no errors or delays. XLT Hybrid.

Sponsored

E&E

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I am a lucky one too, as ordered a basic no frills hybrid 7/30, in production 11/29, build completed on 12/01, and at my dealer in Connecticut on 1/19/21. Shipping to the Northeast took 48 days, but included two+ major snow/ice storms and a few holidays, so it is, what it is. I had read that certain options do delay the build forecast, so again got lucky with only 3 options.

V8deuce

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 f350 6.7
We decided to change to the hybrid as we do lots of traveling in the rv so the awd would be more hassle to tow behind, dealer said because I don’t have a build date yet it wouldn’t throw me out of order. Strange thing is there is an exact same one about 1000 miles away but dealer told me it would cost a fortune to truck it here I’m thinking it might be worth because I ordered first week of November so that means at least three more months.
Randy

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We decided to change to the hybrid as we do lots of traveling in the rv so the awd would be more hassle to tow behind, dealer said because I don’t have a build date yet it wouldn’t throw me out of order. Strange thing is there is an exact same one about 1000 miles away but dealer told me it would cost a fortune to truck it here I’m thinking it might be worth because I ordered first week of November so that means at least three more months.
Randy
Personally I wouldn't go by the dealer is saying about cost. I would check that myself and see what the cost are. Also, keep in mind that Maverick was there when you made this post it could be gone by now. Mavericks aren't staying corralled for very long on any Ford ranch!

brdl04

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi. Have you checked the Ford website for your order? You should see it if the dealer placed the order with your correct email address. I'd be concerned if they actually placed the order if it's not reflected here. My account doesn't show any orders since I bought one what someone backed out on.

1643042799820.png
I got an order confirmation email, but its not on my Ford account, but apparently due to the pandemic they shouldn't be expected to update their website.

Sponsored

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I wanted the Lariat but after seeing delays I ordered an XL just to receive it earlier. I ordered on Oct. 11, 2021 and received an email from Ford ( Dec. 28) stating my build date is the week of Feb. 21 and also provided the VIN. I have no idea when my order will arrive (Panama City Beach Fla.). I hope you get your build date soon. I'm ordering the truck I really wanted upon delivery of my current build. I can wait. I'm overly anxious for this one though!

Charles Burke

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Ordered XL in late December. No word on build date. Ordered in Massachusetts.

Charles Burke

oneinch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stanton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was confirmed 7/9/21. I received notice from Ford my hybrid Lariat is scheduled to be built the week of 3/14/22. I am in eastern PA.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
6/8 order. Located in metro Detroit. Still no word on production... :unsure:
I just keep telling myself in the mirror that quality will continue improving, I'll keep saving money, and it will miss Michigan winter. That helps with the pain most days
Metro Detroit June Club

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I logged on to my Ford email that had my build date the week of Feb. 21. I also received my VIN. I tried to view my sticker and it isn't available. I wonder if my build date has been changed. Patience is really being tested. Now I understand Ford is not taking orders on the Maverick until Aug. 2022 for the '
My order was confirmed 7/9/21. I received notice from Ford my hybrid Lariat is scheduled to be built the week of 3/14/22. I am in eastern PA.
Sponsored