First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think you have hit upon the part of this whole deal that hasn't gotten much discussion. Your last part about someone monitoring the forums for negative feedback does have wondering 🤔 at times! 😆 🤣
Sponsored

tmac1945

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
Yup, we pre-ordered a few days before and went into the dealer on the 24th to get everything finalized - had an email from Ford before we left the dealer. We're very fortunate that we don't need a vehicle at the moment. We can wait until summer. But, it is getting increasingly annoying seeing people with similar builds, who ordered multiple months after you, getting their vehicles.
My June 16 order was built on 1/9 and is due for delivery 2/18-2/24. Martinsburg WV.

xSWMIx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The other issue I have it my fiancé is starting a new job February 1st and needs the vehicle. Therefore I need another vehicle ASAP.
I'm in the same boat. I was told it "might take a while, like a few months" initially. It's been over 6 now. I've contacted Ford and they just told me to talk to my dealer. My dealer either ignores my inquiries or tells me he'll do some digging and get back to me, then doesn't. It's getting to the point where I am going to absolutely need a new vehicle and soon. I'm holding out for as long as I can because the Mav is the perfect size for me to work out of and the hybrid engine would be a major, major boost for the amount of driving I do. But I'm afraid if I don't hear anything soon I'm going to have to cancel and go with a different vehicle, which would be a huge bummer and a setback. Still don't have a build date.

Sponsored

BlindMello

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Taurus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In honor of today being exactly 7 months since my confirmed order of my truck with still no truck I’m curious how long have you been waiting for your truck? Where are my fellow June Northeast orders!?
Ordered in June, build date for week of 02/14

johnw8858

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Ordered an XLT Hybrid with Lux package at the dealer and gave a NON-REFUNDABLE $500 DEPOSIT on June 25th 2021. Got email confirmation from Ford that order was placed on July 1st 2021. Heard nothing from Ford until Oct 21st 2021 when I got the generic announcement email that the Hybrids were going into production and would be out soon (plus the oh by the way were giving you a free really cool Ford FITS Accessory Kit after I take delivery....lol). Then on Dec 9th 2021 I got the production schedule and VIN number for my truck to be built the week of Feb 7th 2022. So if the schedule holds I hope to get my truck in March, but I'm not holding my breath!

UPDATE: Just got the notice that my build date was pushed back to Feb 28th....I was expecting to get this with all the delay information I've seen other people posting. Hopefully they hold to that schedule....was hoping to get my truck in March, now I probably won't see it until April!

Last edited:

mlshirey

First Name
Michael Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
78 SuperBeetle 2018 2022 Maverick XL
I wanted the Lariat but after seeing delays I ordered an XL just to receive it earlier. I ordered on Oct. 11, 2021 and received an email from Ford ( Dec. 28) stating my build date is the week of Feb. 21 and also provided the VIN. I have no idea when my order will arrive (Panama City Beach Fla.). I hope you get your build date soon. I'm ordering the truck I really wanted upon delivery of my current build. I can wait. I'm overly anxious for this one though!

OP
OP
NorthShoreMaverick

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the same boat. I was told it "might take a while, like a few months" initially. It's been over 6 now. I've contacted Ford and they just told me to talk to my dealer. My dealer either ignores my inquiries or tells me he'll do some digging and get back to me, then doesn't. It's getting to the point where I am going to absolutely need a new vehicle and soon. I'm holding out for as long as I can because the Mav is the perfect size for me to work out of and the hybrid engine would be a major, major boost for the amount of driving I do. But I'm afraid if I don't hear anything soon I'm going to have to cancel and go with a different vehicle, which would be a huge bummer and a setback. Still don't have a build date.
Yup. I’m going to be reaching out to my salesman and say I need to be in a vehicle by end of next week and hopefully it’s my maverick. Or else what Explorers you have in stock and how much above invoice do
You need to make a profit :)

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tomorrow will be 7 months for me

Sponsored

jaipi

First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Yamaha R1
Ordered June 30th changed to lariat on September 30th, still have no build date. Starting to see hybrid mavericks on the road. My aunt ordered her hybrid in October? Something like that and has hers.

Live in Southern California.

xSWMIx

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yup. I’m going to be reaching out to my salesman and say I need to be in a vehicle by end of next week and hopefully it’s my maverick. Or else what Explorers you have in stock and how much above invoice do
You need to make a profit :)
If I don't have a build date soon with a delivery by the end of March/very early April I'm going to have to look elsewhere. If that happens I'm bailing on Ford and the dealership altogether. Probably end up in a Frontier. And that's after using Rangers exclusively for our business for 3 decades.

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
8/20 was my order confirmation date and that was the last time I've heard from anyone at Ford.
8/27 for me. I was hoping for my truck in May, but at this rate, June or July might be more realistic.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered on June 9th (XLT Lux Hybrid) and got my scheduling email today! Mid March build date, so I should have it by mid to late April? Sounds like more Hybrids are starting to schedule now, so hopefully you will be scheduled soon!

Tomm8tx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Confirmation email, east Tennessee area, no build date, only the free FITS email since. Frustrated, but more at the lack of any status updates then anything else. Talked to my dealer this week, he said nothing yet, but they have had one hybrid pre order arrive, it was a lariat and was order #1 of the hybrid, mine is #6 so maybe one day this quarter. They also had a XLT hybrid that was ordered in late August arrive, that is the frustrating one. It feels like someone is drawing build numbers out of a hat.
Sent: Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 9:32 AM
Subject: Your 2022 Maverick Lariat Order.
Ford Maverick Longest Wait Time From Confirmed Order to Delivery 1642711305387
Sponsored