First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone know if I can somehow downgrade the lariat rims for the XLT 17" black painted?
Your best bet would probably be finding someone willing to trade you for your 18s. I'm in the same boat, but planning to just keep the lariat ones.

now, if there is room in those wheel wells I may upgrade to 30" tires once the first set wear out. I'll have to wait and see on that.

Ford Maverick Latest 2022 Ford Maverick Order Guide - U.S. & Canada 30s 2.PNG

Ford Maverick Latest 2022 Ford Maverick Order Guide - U.S. & Canada 30s 1.PNG
Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Any competent salesperson will let a prospective buyer see it. Dumb dealers won't. A smart consumer wants all info when going to order. Not supplying it is stupid! Rarely do salespeople know more about the vehicle than I will. I've been at new car intros for the sales people, and many of the salespeople could care less. They might as well be selling refrigerators!
You missed the point and yet you posted the issue, the salespeople do not care about the product it's just a sale to them. I found this true at BMW, this is why I search out the salesperson I deal with. I found one at my local BMW dealer, a true car enthusiast who has become a friend.

LittleMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Maverick
What's interesting is it does show the change to drop in bedliner on the XLT Luxury Package, but it keeps the spray in on the Lariat Luxury. Also, spray in is still available on all trims as an option.

Not sure what to make of all that. Maybe it was just a financial decision to change to drop in XLT Luxury? Or, if it is a labor issue as some have speculated, the XLT Luxury Package is probably the biggest driver to the spray in at the factory. Drop it from there and make a huge dent in the production backup.

All very interesting. Thank you for posting!!
it looks like they are trying to fulfill more orders with current estimated supplies. Makes sense, Lariat owners want the top of the line can't say no to them, and they're also making more money on them on the backend.

LittleMav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Maverick
2.0L EcoBoost® Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic AWD ----- 10 speed trans ? Whats the story? I like my Mustang's 10 speed! Fact or future item? Page 17 latest add. Still doing this under FUEL ECONOMY Future item?
What? this was hard to understand. Have you driven the 8speed on the maverick, they have really tuned the 8 speed well to this motor. I would not want more than 8 gears on this small of an engine.
Any competent salesperson will let a prospective buyer see it. Dumb dealers won't. A smart consumer wants all info when going to order. Not supplying it is stupid! Rarely do salespeople know more about the vehicle than I will. I've been at new car intros for the sales people, and many of the salespeople could care less. They might as well be selling refrigerators!
From the consumer perspective that makes sense. But I think they are trying not have people go in mad/ or avoid a dealer all together when seeing the order sheets. They hope they'll be able to rope them in once the process gets started at the dealer. Also from a manufacturing standpoint I am sure they don't want to discourage XLT buyers because if they can still sell them with out liners, they can afford to take more orders without having add constraint to their supplies.

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
You missed the point and yet you posted the issue, the salespeople do not care about the product it's just a sale to them. I found this true at BMW, this is why I search out the salesperson I deal with. I found one at my local BMW dealer, a true car enthusiast who has become a friend.
I missed the point? Really? If a company actually wants info to be widely spread and don't want to pay to get it out to the public, and it is readily available, pretend you want it kept secret! Advertising/Public Relations 101 ----- Dealers/salespersons don't get paid to answer questions, just on a closed sale. Does your dealer always call you with info, updates and changes and new products added. WOW! Congrats! [My point!]

Sponsored

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What? this was hard to understand. Have you driven the 8speed on the maverick, they have really tuned the 8 speed well to this motor. I would not want more than 8 gears on this small of an engine.

From the consumer perspective that makes sense. But I think they are trying not have people go in mad/ or avoid a dealer all together when seeing the order sheets. They hope they'll be able to rope them in once the process gets started at the dealer. Also from a manufacturing standpoint I am sure they don't want to discourage XLT buyers because if they can still sell them with out liners, they can afford to take more orders without having add constraint to their supplies.
My Mustang GT 460HP has a 10 speed & my 650HP Z 06 an 8 speed. -------The Maverick keeps listing a 10 speed on pg 17. of the order guide. Asking why they keep doing it, foreshadowing a new version TBA? Anyone else notice, it's still being mentioned. --------- FUEL ECONOMY 50-STATES F.E. LABEL ESTIMATED ADJUSTED ANNUAL ENGINE DISPL. TRANSMISSION CITY HIGHWAY COMBINED FUEL COST FWD 2.0L EcoBoost® 8-Speed Automatic 23 30 26 $1,350 2.5L Hybrid Continuously Variable Automatic 42 33 37 $950 AWD 2.0L EcoBoost® Electronic Ten-Speed Automatic 22 29 25 $1,400

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I missed the point? Really? If a company actually wants info to be widely spread and don't want to pay to get it out to the public, and it is readily available, pretend you want it kept secret! Advertising/Public Relations 101 ----- Dealers/salespersons don't get paid to answer questions, just on a closed sale. Does your dealer always call you with info, updates and changes and new products added. WOW! Congrats! [My point!]
LOL, the point is the sales people don't care to know, all they do is say, what the sales manager wanted them to say. Period...

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL, the point is the sales people don't care to know, all they do is say, what the sales manager wanted them to say. Period...
I believe we were discussing if it was appropriate to share the online info? My point was yes, and thanks!

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The latest CANADA order guide (1/17/22) has been added to the first post.

Montevilla

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XL Hybrid w/moonroof
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Main differences compared to last Canadian order guide (9/15/2021)

RECENT ORDER GUIDE CHANGES:
● Added Trailer Brake Controller to 4K Tow Package
● Removed Sport from FX4 Drive Modes
● Added Cargo Management System Mounted Cross Bars as a
DIO option
● Added Off-Road Screen in Instrument Cluster
● Bed Divider no longer available
● XLT Luxury Package updated to include Hard Drop-in
bedliner and spray in bedliner removed (54B)

Other notable differences are
- the removal of any kind of lumbar support from all seats except for 8-way driver seat option
- the inclusion of front carpet mats for all models (already updated in last US order guide)
- XLT luxury package (noted above) also adds trailer hitch and windshield wiper de-icer (already updated in last US order guide)

Last edited:
Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
it looks like they are trying to fulfill more orders with current estimated supplies. Makes sense, Lariat owners want the top of the line can't say no to them, and they're also making more money on them on the backend.
Ford has been saying no to my loaded lariat since August 6th. Sticker near $39,000.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford has been saying no to my loaded lariat since August 6th. Sticker near $39,000.
Why do people think the price of their truck should mean they get built before others? Many people ordered their trucks 2 months before yours and still waiting.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why do people think the price of their truck should mean they get built before others? Many people ordered their trucks 2 months before yours and still waiting.
All I was doing was quoting another post where the person said that Lariats were being built first because Ford makes more money on them. And I was telling him that he was wrong. I am not expecting my truck to be built before the June and July orders.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

All I was doing was quoting another post where the person said that Lariats were being built first because Ford makes more money on them. And I was telling him that he was wrong. I am not expecting my truck to be built before the June and July orders.
There are many factors that goes into when a car/suv/truck isn't built.
Sponsored