First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to know how many Lariat Lux 2.0, 360 AWD orders have been delivered and on the road? If you have one, when did you order it, and when did you actually take delivery? I am still having a hard time believing Ford has went to a FIFO production schedule. My order confirmation was July 5, 2021. Black Lariat Lux, 360 AWD. I contacted Ford customer service and of course they cannot tell me anything. I'm hanging in there.
Ordered Lariat Lux Hybrid 360 on 11/2. Given your experience and popularity of the hybrid powertrain, I'm in trouble.
Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It's in my signature, but 8 months to get my Hybrid Lariat Lux.

My dealer told me back in November that my biggest constraint at the time was the Hybrid. If I had gone with the EB, I would have had it much, much, sooner. Based on your experience, I don't know how true that is..

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My dealer told me back in November that my biggest constraint at the time was the Hybrid. If I had gone with the EB, I would have had it much, much, sooner. Based on your experience, I don't know how true that is..
I ordered EB XLT Lux & Co Pilot September 18, 2021.... Not a peep from Ford. I am a Priority 2 for the last couple of months.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would like to know how many Lariat Lux 2.0, 360 AWD orders have been delivered and on the road? If you have one, when did you order it, and when did you actually take delivery? I am still having a hard time believing Ford has went to a FIFO production schedule. My order confirmation was July 5, 2021. Black Lariat Lux, 360 AWD. I contacted Ford customer service and of course they cannot tell me anything. I'm hanging in there.
Do you have ANY other options (splash guards, tonneau, clear protective film, etc.)?

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered EB XLT Lux & Co Pilot September 18, 2021.... Not a peep from Ford. I am a Priority 2 for the last couple of months.
By the middle of January, I had pretty much given up. The wife and I set some new years goals for ourselves and the truck was low on the radar...

My first peep happened in February, almost 6 months after I placed my order. Out of the blue one day, the email showed up. and then nothing for another 8 weeks.

Once it went into production, things moved quicker, but it was still torture for the next 3 weeks. I can't imagine what it's been like for the people who know their truck is in a shipping yard down the street and still don't have a solid delivery date.

A watched pot man.

Sponsored

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
2.0 Lariat Lux, co-pilot, Moonroof, FX4, tonneau tri-fold, 4k tow, HPR, etc. Ordered end of Sep. Was built in Jan then got a chip hold and held up. Finally took delivery this month.

Buster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Ordered Lariet, Lux, 360, AWD, Cactus Grey, Front PPF, EB 2.0. Ordered September 16, Delivered March 18

mikes

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda

it seems to me that there is not much rhyme or reason to any of this, seems to be a lot of luck involved. it is just too all over the map and the salesman for the most part are not helping with their lack of or bad info. Thats why I refuse to drop anything from my order and then not know if it helped or not.

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same Boat, ordered 11/2 lariat lux eco everything except fx4. Dealer checked Yesterday and still no date scheduled yet? I was told to plan on 6 months so I wasn't in their dealership complainig, but hopefully 3-4 months. I'll settle for 2022

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 12/26/21 Eco Larait Lux, cp360 and yes the mudflaps. Ford confirmed the order is good. I knew it was going to be a wait. Just wish they could tell me if the truck will be built. I don't want to go through the ordeal of having to reorder a 23.

Sponsored

Claymore

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Journey
Rec'd my fully loaded Oxford White Lariat with the exception of the sunroof directly from the dealer Oct 15 2021 . Lariat was on the lot.
Had an XLT on order & was cancelled. Accessories were ordered at the time of sale & finalized Mar of 2022.
Hood Scoop, Mud Flaps, Bug Deflector, Side Window Deflectors, Tonneau Cover, Exterior Door Protectors, Interior Door Protectors, 2 litre Eco Boost Engine Cover, All Weather Floor Mats, Tinted Passenger/Driver Windows. Installed CB & Dash Cam myself.
Have had two recalls........Fuel Tank, Trailer Brake Controller. Fuel Tank was Good, Brake Controller pending.
Vehicle is exceptional with plenty of horsepower, 2 litre eco boost turbo will set you back in the seat! Have 4000 KM currently on it so break in period is still pending as well.
Planning on a Northern Ontario run June, possibly 3000 km or more.
Good Luck everyone she is well worth waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beautiful & well made.

goshornt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Todd G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat hybrid lux

Ordered July 15. Picked up may 11.

Hope it comes through for you soon. It is worth the wait imo.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

By the middle of January, I had pretty much given up. The wife and I set some new years goals for ourselves and the truck was low on the radar...

My first peep happened in February, almost 6 months after I placed my order. Out of the blue one day, the email showed up. and then nothing for another 8 weeks.

Once it went into production, things moved quicker, but it was still torture for the next 3 weeks. I can't imagine what it's been like for the people who know their truck is in a shipping yard down the street and still don't have a solid delivery date.

A watched pot man.
Wondering why only the Lariat’s are being built? Has to the money factor. Just reading these posts show both hybrid and ecoboost Lariats continue to be built. Sadly Ford has no plan and is going after the money. I’m okay though, cause I’m thinking of what to change on my MY22 order for my MY23 order. If prices start dropping its going to be a Ridgeline.

Micheal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Micheal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Escape Hy, 2014 Escape, 2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Jazzjms

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got a VIN and tentative build week of 6/27 last week. I placed a dealership order 11/24/21. It’s been crickets for months. Vehicle build in signature.
Sponsored